Trying to contact Brad or Curt on Hoover Boys for question

petejc

Jun 30, 2021
Harrisburg, Pa.
Detector(s) used
Eqinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm brand new to this site but I love watching every video by the Hoover boys.. Also new to Mding...I hope one of them see this...What I want to know is what kind of dig shovel you are using in those videos...and where
can I buy one....I have searched all over and can't find that long skinny blade one and it has a kinda serrated teeth on the edges. Also I'm not sure if the main guys name is Kurt or Curt...sorry...Hope to get this info.
Thank you ...Pete

Relicgrubber

Silver Member
Nov 3, 2018
Deep East Texas
Detector(s) used
O.G. XP DEUS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any Metal Detector sales company sells the style of shovel you are looking for. As for the HB group I dont believe they come around here but I could be wrong.

OP
OP
P

petejc

Jun 30, 2021
Harrisburg, Pa.
Detector(s) used
Eqinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any Metal Detector sales company sells the style of shovel you are looking for. As for the HB group I dont believe they come around here but I could be wrong.

Thanks Relicgrubber, but I don't have any metaldetecting stores anywhere close to me and every time I searched on line I got all different shapes of shovels EXCEPT the one they use that is more pointy and has the loop handle instead of the "T" handle...I would appreciate it very much if you could give me a link to one of the companies that sells that one...Thank you, Pete

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Relicgrubber, but I don't have any metaldetecting stores anywhere close to me and every time I searched on line I got all different shapes of shovels EXCEPT the one they use that is more pointy and has the loop handle instead of the "T" handle...I would appreciate it very much if you could give me a link to one of the companies that sells that one...Thank you, Pete

predator tools my man.... MANY styles available including the one you describe

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Predator tools and one does come to this site. They are in my MD club.

OP
OP
P

petejc

Jun 30, 2021
Harrisburg, Pa.
Detector(s) used
Eqinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks both of you.....Smokey, Do you mean one of the Hoover Boys comes to this site ????

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you tried asking the question in the comment section of one or more of their videos?

KYBourbon

May 24, 2009
White House, TN
Detector(s) used
MXT, F2, F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They list all of the equipment used in the video description. From last week's video:

Other gear we use: Predator Tools: Ranger Digger Predatortools.com

Just click 'Show More' on any of their newer YouTube videos and you'll get a whole list of detectors and gear they use.

OP
OP
P

petejc

Jun 30, 2021
Harrisburg, Pa.
Detector(s) used
Eqinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm on the older side and not good with high tech stuff...I never saw a "SHOW MORE" thing on any videos on my screen....I willl go look now....

OP
OP
P

petejc

Jun 30, 2021
Harrisburg, Pa.
Detector(s) used
Eqinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, just went to one of the videos on Youtube and there is no mention of anything on my screen except ...watch later...Share...and settings....I often wondered when some body say in the video...I'll put a link at the bottom of the screen....well I never did see any links ever on any video not just the Hoover boys...something is wrong with my computer....

DFW_THer

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2008
Coinslaughtersville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett Carrot Glued To A Stick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Don't think predator sells through any dealers, maybe a select few. But I don't think you can hop on Kellyco and buy a predator ranger. Which is the right shovel to buy. :) Only Brad gets on here from time to time.

DFW_THer

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2008
Coinslaughtersville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett Carrot Glued To A Stick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks both of you.....Smokey, Do you mean one of the Hoover Boys comes to this site ????

She meant we both attend Maryland Freestate Treasure Club. I haven't attended for a year or two, but would like to get my butt back in gear. It's a great club with wonderful people.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread