Trying to figure out what this is I think it might be a sound bowl I found it at the bottom of the lake with the water that was being lower

Danual

Oct 15, 2022
It was in a clay deposit and it has a bunch of Red Rock same color around the area there is also a manganese oxide mine nearby worked by Cooley workers workers and it rings a straight 99 on my mackerel gold racer metal detector IMG_20221020_213949483~2.jpg IMG_20221014_232323544.jpg IMG_20221014_232310352.jpg IMG_20221014_191646069.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

Danual

Oct 15, 2022
And me and Bigfoot are friends we love finding gold
I don't think these Cooley workers were using borax for flux though I would like to know what kind of f**** they used probably something we don't know probably something we don't use

Upvote 0
OP
OP
D

Danual

Oct 15, 2022
I don't think these Cooley workers were using borax for flux though I would like to know what kind of f**** they used probably something we don't know probably something we don't use
And remember manganese oxide is blue it only turns Gold after processed by a metallurgist

Upvote 0
OP
OP
D

Danual

Oct 15, 2022
This bowl was found by a metal detector and that's how I found the rock too both the same numbers on the metal detector high 90s there's a damn this thing just like the bowl is made out of a hot rock or like you get a nugget hit and some really mineralized ground like at the dunsburg L DD ma

Upvote 0
OP
OP
D

Danual

Oct 15, 2022
Color to be added to the silica, alumina and flux glaze out of some minerals could happen but never from a rock. The OP is showing a rock.

The minerals most commonly used as coloring in glazes are all metal oxides or metal carbonates. Mostly combinations of copper, iron, chromium, vanadium and cobalt are used. These oxides and carbonates are created in a distinctly separate process usually involving quite a bit of other minerals, chemistry, grinding and heat processing. Although there are a few naturally occurring metal oxides and carbonates that can color glazes no modern potter would rely on those raw materials to produce commercial grade glazed pottery.

The OP shows a very professionally manufactured bowl with one of the glazed surfaces visually similar to the color of a rock they found. I can state with absolute certainty that the rock was not used in the creation of the glazes on the bowl shown.

Of course theoretically the rock could have been produced by an ancient society of bigfoot potters and buried so the OP could discover the rock after they acquired the bowl....

But I'm darn sure that didn't happen either
And Bigfoot kind of like Bigfoot but these guys made their own capels so working with silica would be nothing for these guys so Bigfoot got s*** on them

Upvote 0
OP
OP
D

Danual

Oct 15, 2022
You don't think of that popping there with my dry washer metal detector around a little bit I won't find a bunch of little manganese balls
Or maybe you don't know what to do when you seen essay shop you do know what to do when you see an essay shop right

Upvote 0
OP
OP
D

Danual

Oct 15, 2022
Or maybe you don't know what to do when you seen essay shop you do know what to do when you see an essay shop right
Matter of fact that just reminded me I can check USGS or the diggings or a few other sites to see if that's a meal site or an assay shop if they have records on it

Upvote 0
OP
OP
D

Danual

Oct 15, 2022
Matter of fact that just reminded me I can check USGS or the diggings or a few other sites to see if that's a meal site or an assay shop if they have records on it
Or Bigfoot will tell me cuz only me and him know where every single mind and audit anything on record I can find it Mill sites placer mines hard Rock mines anything I want to see all on my Google Earth thank you usgs

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread