Garrett Freedom 2
Garrett Deepseeker ADS ll
Garrett Deepseeker TR/VLF
D-Tex RS 200
Garrett Groundhog TR/VLF
A.H. Pro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I usually only post in the CTX forum, but this is the strangest thing I've found in over 40 years and I didn't find it with the CTX. However, I did have the CTX with me when I found it.

Ironman and I go out diggin almost every other week since 2018.

It was 12 degrees this morning so we figured we should hit some woods to avoid the frozen ground. We went to one of spots and about 15 minutes into the hunt I stumbled into what has been determined as stolen goods. The loot consisted of a electric space heater, 3 sony mini camcorders, a big sony camcorder, some Klein tools and some pieces of copper HVAC tubing that was cut with the Klein Tools. All of it was in camera bag except one mini camcorder and the electric space heater.

Ironman called the police. While we were waiting for them, I scrapped the frost of the camera bag and found out the loot belonged to local college.
1671406469636.jpeg

1671406469636.jpeg

MidMoTreasure

Jul 2, 2012
Mid-Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab E-Trac, Garrett Super Sluice, Banjo Pan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was pretty upset that the redheaded lady cop took my number, but didn't give me hers!

The CTX is so amazing, it can find a crime scene! Thank you for not publicly mentioning that you out hunted me today.

Attachments

• IMG_20221218_091040864_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20221218_091040864_HDR.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 14
OP
OP
M

moreb

Nov 15, 2017
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
F75
Minelab Sovereign GT
Troy Shadow X5
Fisher 1266X
Garrett Freedom 2
Garrett Deepseeker ADS ll
Garrett Deepseeker TR/VLF
D-Tex RS 200
Garrett Groundhog TR/VLF
A.H. Pro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I was pretty upset that the redheaded lady cop took my number, but didn't give me hers!

The CTX is so amazing, it can find a crime scene! Thank you for not publicly mentioning that you out hunted me today.
I haven’t finished writing that post. It should be done tomorrow.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread