Jan 9, 2005
Stillwater, NY - Home of the Battle of Saratoga
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore starting June 2023
Minelab Equinox 800
Prior to 2020 - Whites VX3, XLT, Spectrum XLT, 6000di and 1DB
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have gotten out three times this year and have scored a total of twenty five cents. Attached are pictures of the finds. The first outing yielded a 1907 nickel. The second outing was a no date buffalo followed by a 1906 penny and a 1920 penny in the same hole. Yesterday was the big day. First was an 1883 dime. This continued my streak in that the last six silver coins I have dug going back to last year have been seated dimes. The second coin of the day for yesterday was an 1867 penny. Then someone had the audacity to drop a 1989 memorial penny right in the middle of my spot. Last coin of the day yesterday was an 1880 penny.

Anthony

Attachments

• Coins heads.jpg
    Coins heads.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 110
  • Coins back.jpg
    Coins back.jpg
    427.6 KB · Views: 69
Upvote 19

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have gotten out three times this year and have scored a total of twenty five cents. Attached are pictures of the finds. The first outing yielded a 1907 nickel. The second outing was a no date buffalo followed by a 1906 penny and a 1920 penny in the same hole. Yesterday was the big day. First was an 1883 dime. This continued my streak in that the last six silver coins I have dug going back to last year have been seated dimes. The second coin of the day for yesterday was an 1867 penny. Then someone had the audacity to drop a 1989 memorial penny right in the middle of my spot. Last coin of the day yesterday was an 1880 penny.

Anthony
Very Nice!!!!! Congrats!!!!!

CreakyDigger

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2019
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
White's Spectra v3; Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The ground isn't frozen in Clifton Park? Nice.

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Apr 5, 2020
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Anthony

Anthony
I'll trade you a quarter for your 25 cents....great finds in my book!

JeffInMass

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2006
Cape Cod
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore, Minelab Equinox 600, Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Explorer XS, Fisher CZ6A
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Serious quality in those finds- Congrats!

CreakyDigger

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2019
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
White's Spectra v3; Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, its been thawed for maybe three weeks. But its so wet and muddy.
I should probably try to get out around the yard some. Was able to plant peas in our raised bed garden today.

Binghamton NY

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread