Two more members....

TheMahoneyMine

Tenderfoot
Apr 18, 2022
We are Douglas and Tonya, proud hard-rock gold and silver mine owners. We would not ever consider ourselves pro's as there is always someone with a process that is new and better. One of the appeals to prospecting and mining is that an individual can never know it all. Especially when you are prospector, mine engineer, bottle washer, cook, assay agent, supplier, book keeper, and ore processor.
We live not too far from Virginia City, Nevada and our claims are a part of the infamous Comstock Lode area. Having one of the last existing tunnel claims we are busy re-opening a drift mine that has 100' of stoping inside. Our ore is an andesite base with quartz veins and stringers. Stories from centuries gone by is that they were getting around 3oz per ton of gold.
Our prospecting has shown decent values and we look forward to the adventure ahead.

Attachments

• 20220417_164743.jpg
    20220417_164743.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 19

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those guys lived in much better homes, compared to the ordinary gold miner. Welcome to TN forum! :coffee2: Do you have a mine area photo, make a new thread to share?

Last edited:

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We are Douglas and Tonya, proud hard-rock gold and silver mine owners. We would not ever consider ourselves pro's as there is always someone with a process that is new and better. One of the appeals to prospecting and mining is that an individual can never know it all. Especially when you are prospector, mine engineer, bottle washer, cook, assay agent, supplier, book keeper, and ore processor.
We live not too far from Virginia City, Nevada and our claims are a part of the infamous Comstock Lode area. Having one of the last existing tunnel claims we are busy re-opening a drift mine that has 100' of stoping inside. Our ore is an andesite base with quartz veins and stringers. Stories from centuries gone by is that they were getting around 3oz per ton of gold.
Our prospecting has shown decent values and we look forward to the adventure ahead.
Welcome to TGreasurenet. Are you going to give GUIDED tours of your MINE ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions