Two Tot Lot Hunts

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max/ Garrett AT Pro/ Garrett Ace 400/ Garrett Pro Pointer 2 / Garrett Z-Lynk AT Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
IMG_1729 (2).JPG
I decided to do some easy digging and hit a pair of nearby tot lots, spending an hour's time at each of them. All finds, of course, were clad and there was no jewelry, but at least I dug a decent amount of clad......a very spendable total of $5.18

Upvote 14

JohnnyMac

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2012
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Nox,,Whites Eagle Spectrum,Whites Coinmaster 6000 DI Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
View attachment 2086673 I decided to do some easy digging and hit a pair of nearby tot lots, spending an hour's time at each of them. All finds, of course, were clad and there was no jewelry, but at least I dug a decent amount of clad......a very spendable total of $5.18
Good haul!

SHAWANIDetecter77

May 23, 2023
Libya
Detector(s) used
Fisher cold bug Db Pro
View attachment 2086673 I decided to do some easy digging and hit a pair of nearby tot lots, spending an hour's time at each of them. All finds, of course, were clad and there was no jewelry, but at least I dug a decent amount of clad......a very spendable total of $5.18
This is a very nice place to hunt. It takes me a year to catch this many coins. Congratulations. I had such a good time.

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice!!! Congrats!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread