TY error

Joe t

Sep 23, 2015
Warren Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett treasure ace 300 and a fisher goldbug 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought these several years ago & just stashed them away,but I learned recently that the ones with an error can go for big money,if you haven't heard,the tag on the piece says 1993 but the card says 1999, question is since it is marked with a marker how much does it bring the value down? I mean I've seen prices like thousands of dollars if it's true? Thanks

OP
OP
Joe t

Joe t

Sep 23, 2015
Warren Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been trying to show a pic but for some reason it won't post 😡

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ty beanie babies is one of biggest scams out there. We ended up with over a rhousand of those things from lot purchase a few years ago. Not that we wanted them. We started researching and ebay showed some for thousands of dollars and some that sold for many thousands of dollars. It is all a scam to get you to pay more money for those babies. About half the ones we had bought at auction showed some error. This "error" scam was debunked some time back. Do not believe me? List on eBay for that huge error price and see how many offers you get.
Hope this help and did not disappoint you. We donated most of ours to goodwill.
Their value is what anyone will REALLY pay for them.

OP
OP
Joe t

Joe t

Sep 23, 2015
Warren Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ty beanie babies is one of biggest scams out there. We ended up with over a rhousand of those things from lot purchase a few years ago. Not that we wanted them. We started researching and ebay showed some for thousands of dollars and some that sold for many thousands of dollars. It is all a scam to get you to pay more money for those babies. About half the ones we had bought at auction showed some error. This "error" scam was debunked some time back. Do not believe me? List on eBay for that huge error price and see how many offers you get.
Hope this help and did not disappoint you. We donated most of ours to goodwill.
Their value is what anyone will REALLY pay for them.
Thanks,I only paid 25 cents for 4 of them

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread