🏆 HONORABLE MENTION U.S. Army Dog Tag - Beach Find **UPDATE 2010** Soldiers Photo added

Stand Watie

Mar 24, 2012
Greenwood SC
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow! I'm new to T-net and just read this thread. Joe you did a wonderful thing. When I read the part where she hung up on you I thought, "where can this thread go from here?" But then I read the part where you two made contact via AOL. I can understand her reluctance to talk to you the first time you called, today's world can be a dangerous place for an elderly widow all alone. Daily it seems I read of some scam or other out to take what little money these poor ladies have left.

Good on you, sir. You brightened the later years of a nice lady's life. With your hard work and diligence you were able to shine a ray of sunshine on her and I'm sure bring back many wonderful memories for an elderly lady in the Autumn of her life. If the world we live in is an balanced place, you should get blessed with good karma, and maybe as I type this Mr. and Mrs. Multer are together again enjoying the afterlife in eternal youthful exuberance.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good job, congratulation.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread