Ugly mass of jewelry yields GOLD AND SILVER!!!

Mvgirl

Aug 6, 2018
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter land ranger pro, garrett carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello folks! My Grama had a bunch of old ugly jewelry that she wanted to get rid of. I gladly excepted it! I went through it all and found two treasures, a 10k broken chain (weighs less then a gram, worth around 16 bucks), and a silver earring. It was very interesting and fun to go through it all. I found these two cool but kinda ugly rings made from shell or bone. The white one is supposed to be two polar bear heads. Won't be waring them but might be able to sell them.
20200425_134324.jpg 20200425_134327.jpg 20200425_130342.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 10

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome gold and silver is always good Ill tell ya some thrift stores and yard sales people sell bags of jewelry I find lots of gold and silver plus fun to look through.

OP
OP
Mvgirl

Mvgirl

Aug 6, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks!!! My second gold find! Funny that I have a detector and have never found gold with it...
Btw the pinpointer died... I'm buying a new one from amazon. I liked it so now I know which brand to buy.

Awesome gold and silver is always good Ill tell ya some thrift stores and yard sales people sell bags of jewelry I find lots of gold and silver plus fun to look through.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congrats on the gold and silver present. Not to worry, this season you will find gold and silver with you metal detector...Good Luck! :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
Mvgirl

Mvgirl

Aug 6, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on the gold and silver present. Not to worry, this season you will find gold and silver with you metal detector...Good Luck! :icon_thumleft:

Well I've found lots of silver things but no gold yet. But I will soon I hope! :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions