Unbelievable jar lid Mason's Union

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This could possibly the highest selling zink jar lid ever, something I never would of thought. Following up on a homesite I located I dug 2 worthy targets one being a suspender clip and the other this jar lid. I noticed the sheild and thought it was cool but also thought it was broke but turns out that's how there made. I threw in my pouch and put it with my other finds. After few weeks I desided to try to get more information and couldn't find anything online. I posted it here on treasure net and Mud Hut recognized right away. After finding out this might be one of the rarest lids I figured someone would appreciate more then me. Never would have thought they would appreciate that much but both of us where very happy with the sale.

Big shout out to Mud Hut for the ID Thank you.
Screenshot_20230301_183513_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230301_183332_eBay.jpg

Attachments

• 20230223_151300.jpg
    20230223_151300.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 134
Last edited:
Upvote 19

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This could possibly the highest selling zink jar lid ever, something I never would of thought. Following up on a homesite I located I dug 2 worthy targets one being a suspender clip and the other this jar lid. I noticed the sheild and thought it was cool but also thought it was broke but turns out that's how there made. I threw in my pouch and put it with my other finds. After few weeks I desided to try to get more information and couldn't find anything online. I posted it here on treasure net and Mud Hut recognized right away. After finding out this might be one of the rarest lids I figured someone would appreciate more then me. Never would have thought they would appreciate that much but both of us where very happy with the sale.

Big shout out to Mud Hut for the ID Thank you.
. View attachment 2071990 View attachment 2071991
YES INDEED That is a FANTASTIC Jar lid

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread