Under The "G" - "10".......BINGO! What A Find! Check It Out.... Its BIG!

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Under The "G" - "10".......BINGO! What A Find! Check It Out.... It's BIG!

todatssleep_zps8fc5d1af.jpg~original

Did my annual trip out of town by myself for some water hunting. Made a little nest in the back of my Saturn and that's where I slept, in a parking lot. I took the Garrett family of detectors, hit two different spots, and here's what I found. That's the biggest ring I got in the last few years. I did the calculations, and at today's gold price, the gold alone is worth $304.00. It also has an additional 12 diamonds, and if they are real, that will bump it up some more. It's not a grad ring, but I am going to find the owner.

P8240269_zpsda82c6c0.jpg~original

Here's how it weighed on my digital scale.

The Garrett Gals found out where I was detecting and drove to that spot to cheer me on........

garrett gals.jpg

melvin_it

Nov 22, 2006
South Italy
Detector(s) used
DeLeon; Vaquero; CX II with Treasure Hound; Tracker IV; BH3300; some chinese funny junk as MD1069:)
Hell, John, a lot since I was here but you're always up on great finds. Congrats man!

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is awesome love getting those rings, the first sign of them u kinda get that smile goin

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You should look up the school and find the owner of the class ring - It's a great feeling to return someones lost valuable. Oh, and by the way - The blonde in the middle with the yellow bikini is actually a Minelab gal, she was just filling in for the day!!! :occasion14:

Sand Pirate

Jun 26, 2013
Hampton, VA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Oh, and by the way - The blonde in the middle with the yellow bikini is actually a Minelab gal, she was just filling in for the day!!! :occasion14:

She knows the deal..
Once you go Garrett, you'll find more karet...:headbang:

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Jeanne

Jun 15, 2013
SW Idaho
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTAX750
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Makes me want to visit Canada! Nice finds! :hello2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread