Understanding Women

StickShift

Dec 1, 2005
USA
One hot summer day a young man, lonely and dejected by all potential romantically relations was walking on a desolate stretch of beach when he
unintentionally kicks up a beautiful multicolored bottle from the sands.

He grabs up the bottle, pulls the stopper from the top, and to his surprise, out pops a Genie.
The Genie said, "Master since you have freed me from this bottle, you have
earned yourself one wish to be granted unto you, so choose wisely and your
wish will be granted unto you.

The young man said, Genie my wish and desire would be to have a bridge that reaches from here, the coast of Southern California, to the Island of Hawaii, so I would be able to drive to the Island paradise of my dreams, because I don't trust flying in aircraft, or trust sailing on ships, therefore a bridge that spanned from here to Hawaii is my wish.

The Genie looked at the young man and said, "young man you ask a thing that is much too hard, way, way, too hard, way, way, too hard, you must ask for something else, much more reasonable, building a bridge from here to Hawaii is way, way, too hard".

The young man looks at the Genie and says, OK, I only wish to be able to understand women, is that too hard?

The Genie looks at the young man and says, Master, that bridge you want built, would you like it to be Two lanes, Four, or six?

SS

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread