Undiscovered

agflit

Mar 25, 2015
Wisconsin, N.C. Fl, Bahamas....wherever the wrecks
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tigershark freshwater...Excaliber 1000 Bluetube, Aquapulse AQ1b, Marine Sonics Centurian SSS
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I spent a winter locked in the basement, trying to get a handle on just that question...

By my research ( very basic), I estimate their are over 6 million historically documented vessels lost worldwide that are unfound... keep in mind thats everything from ocean liners to rowboats.

The value of unrecovered gold and silver specie and bullion is in excess of 6 trillion dollars at current rates in my estimation.... thats just a W.A.G.....

OP
OP
Surf_Pirate

Surf_Pirate

Life's Short - Dig Deep
Mar 31, 2013
Eastern NC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I spent a winter locked in the basement, trying to get a handle on just that question...

By my research ( very basic), I estimate their are over 6 million historically documented vessels lost worldwide that are unfound... keep in mind thats everything from ocean liners to rowboats.

The value of unrecovered gold and silver specie and bullion is in excess of 6 trillion dollars at current rates in my estimation.... thats just a W.A.G.....
That's a good start. I was thinking if I still had time left in me to find one out there :laughing7::skullflag:

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Medieval King's personal floating castle wreck can be added to the list.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions