Uniontown Pennsylvania Hidden Treasure retrieval (legalities)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RedRoom, post removed, we have rules against politics in open forums, it is only allowed in our politics sub-forum found under our charter members forum.

OP
OP
RedRoomRed

RedRoomRed

Tenderfoot
May 29, 2023
To be clear, You "found" a multi-million or perhaps even billion-dollar treasure cache and your first impulse was to go on the world's largest public treasure hunting forum and announce to the world, including the FBI, the IRS, the State of PA and every crazy in the world you found it?

Finding out who you are is now only a trivial IP search away for the gov't, so that kills any chance of you ever recovering the treasure for yourself.

Would love to see some pictures of it though, just close ups, nothing that would give away its location of course.
I have nothing and well, i have nothing to lose. So what are my options?

SeabeeRon

Bronze Member
Aug 5, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA.
Detector(s) used
ML Sov GT; Whites MXT & Surf PI Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The family that owned my home were members of the group thay stole and hid that cache near laurel caverns.
"If" this treasure exists it was stolen from somebody else so how do you figure you are entitled to it?

OP
OP
RedRoomRed

RedRoomRed

Tenderfoot
May 29, 2023
"If" this treasure exists it was stolen from somebody else so how do you figure you are entitled to it?
How is anyone on this planet entitled? I worked for it and it was gifted to me without me even knowing it existed. Im not looking to profit from the treasure, just the story behind it and the find. I'm going to publicly do the dig and sell the story.

Last edited:
OP
OP
RedRoomRed

RedRoomRed

Tenderfoot
May 29, 2023
How is anyone on this planet entitled? I worked for it and it was gifted to me without me even knowing it existed. Im not looking to profit from the treasure, just the story behind it and the find. I'm going to publicly do the dig and sell the story.
So I guess, when I was aked "why would I show up here on (how was it worded?) "The lagest treasure hunting site on the internet" to blab about my find?"

I suppose it was to seek support. Maybe to see if there is enough support to start an online hunt of sorts. I was figuring that if I cound start a youtube channel and manage to get enough subscribers to do "Live" feeds and gain enough attention to the first dig, then perhaps the show could gain enough publicity to get a show of sorts on a tv station or maybe even netflix.

Once the first cache is dug up and then proof shown that im not a nutcase(hahaha) then I can move on to the next cache with sponsors or something to that effect. I definitely wouldnt mind partnering up with Treasure.net and cutting them in on the proceeds as a partner. Oh thats right, I didnt tell you guys that this dig is apparently so large that they burried it in several different places and they even dug false caches.

The map was written in 1920 in hillbilly language(haha) and I only assumed that there was (as quoted) 15,000 in a cache. I thought it was like cash or coins until i partnered with a local school principal(That should be enough honesty for ya) that could actually make out more than I could what was written. Apparently there's a crap load of whatever was buried. The map shows names of those involved, Very specific instructions on how to obtain it and paths to take and paths not to take due to locals that have watched the area over the last 100 years waiting to snuff anyone out after they find it.

So the question is, who in their right mind would seek this treasure?

I would. I want to dig them up on a story line and give personal accounts as to the history and do investigations in between. There is something really really big going on here and I have my foot in the door. If I could just make enough money to get a truck and start this restaurant and not have the school donate anymore clothes to my sons then I would be beyond happy. I dont give a darn who takes the metals(be it the hillbillies, the feds or who ever) provinding this changes my life in any other direction but the gutter.

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry ! You Lost My interest with this Post.
Your First Post suggested different

QUOTE " My point is i know without a doubt where on "state game land" a very nice hidden treasure is and i will not allow anyone to take it from me after what ive been through to get it "

Now your Looking for Clicks & Money From YouTube ?
Not allowed here. Sorry !

QUOTE:: I suppose it was to seek support. Maybe to see if there is enough support to start an online hunt of sorts. I was figuring that if I cound start a youtube channel and manage to get enough subscribers to do "Live" feeds and gain enough attention to the first dig, then perhaps the show could gain enough publicity to get a show of sorts on a tv station or maybe even netflix.

Yes we are the Largest and the Oldest TreasureHunting Website. But we are not here to Advertise schemes

Find the Treasure ! Show it to Us !
Or Get a TV Contract !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions