OP
OP
S

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
An update on the update, as Gare requested. well... the pinpointing seems better, to be honest, everything else SEEMS about the same, at least for me. Have not tried the threshold background level yet, gave up on it last time, all in all, a good detector. I do like the Ferrocheck thing, and I dug alot of shallow junk that sounded pretty good that showed some ferrous content, wanted to see just how good it might be, and now I do look at it, and take it easy on my knees and legs. just "alittle" ferrous bar in school grounds that could have been a nickel, just about ALWAYS turned out to be a pencil eraser, "the metal part". It's a keeper. I alternate between the Legend and the EQ 800. My other 6 friends?, they hang on the wall and we sometimes remember some of the things we found together back when. weird, yes?

OP
OP
S

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for all your reply's, a friend came over and did the update for me, was alittle problem for her, but is complete. I am CURRENT!
We will now have an update #8!, I'll do it, or try to, might have to call up my friend again, I should probably adopt her and call her daughter. I really do not think I can absorb any more knowledge, should have stuck with the EQ 800?, easier. Oh well, what the hell.....A Legend we shall go. Good hunting ladies, and all you others.

Huntster54

Jan 26, 2017
Detector(s) used
Antique whites TR-goldmaster

Under water model to be posted
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We will now have an update #8!, I'll do it, or try to, might have to call up my friend again, I should probably adopt her and call her daughter. I really do not think I can absorb any more knowledge, should have stuck with the EQ 800?, easier. Oh well, what the hell.....A Legend we shall go. Good hunting ladies, and all you others.
......aaaand one month later it's the 1.09 update. Hope everyone is updating.
I'd rather a company continues updating their device. It makes me think they are constantly improving and listening to users. Just don't want them to come out with a legend 2 before I even get the hang of this one.
I know, marketing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread