Us coin guide

nicktrich

Feb 14, 2022
Hi all, This may have been asked before but i couldn't find it searching threads. Does anyone know or have a simple printable us coin guide? Like maybe shows a 2 cent pc and the years they were made with a picture? Been finding some seated coins and different 1800's coins but wanted something to print so i can see when and how long they were produced. Just something real simple that maybe has older quarters, dimes, nickels and pennies. Maybe also some of the 2 and 3 cents pcs. I wasnt looking for a big book or anything though. Maybe a little picture and the dates they were produced? Thanks for your help!

Not looking for info on anything after the 60's

Last edited:

unclemac

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2011
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

click on "coins" at the top and pick your country!

tomytye

Jan 16, 2022
Ct (not a lefty)
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all, This may have been asked before but i couldn't find it searching threads. Does anyone know or have a simple printable us coin guide? Like maybe shows a 2 cent pc and the years they were made with a picture? Been finding some seated coins and different 1800's coins but wanted something to print so i can see when and how long they were produced. Just something real simple that maybe has older quarters, dimes, nickels and pennies. Maybe also some of the 2 and 3 cents pcs. I wasnt looking for a big book or anything though. Maybe a little picture and the dates they were produced? Thanks for your help!

Download an app called Greysheet. Super easy to look up any coin or bill. Has pics, values , how many minted, anything and everything you’d want to know about any coin you have.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Red Book on coins it fairly inexpensive and has a lot of the details you want

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread