JK Eldorado

Greenie
Aug 15, 2016
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
XP, Tesoro, Minelab, Garrett & Teknetics
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This unit is in great shape cosmetically and with regards to functionality. It does have normal use wear but nothing that effects the operation of the detector. Included: New Underwater Kit No Longer Avaliable).

Remote Running Version 5.21 w/Black Leather Remote Holder. Remote was always covered during use & the remote unit screen is in really nice shape. 11in x35 coil. Wired Headphones, Telescopic S shaft & 3 lead charging cord w/Coil Clip. Was my backup machine and saw very little use. I did purchase this used(3 years ago) and do not have the user's manual.

No warranty & is being sold as-is with no returns. It will be well packaged and shipped in a generic box. Price: $620.00 PayPal Goods & services.

The item will ship with insurance and those actual fees(shipping & insurance) will be paid by the purchaser with the signature required to receive the merchandise.

Buyer pays actual shipping costs (Lower 48 states only and No PO Box for shipping).

Thanks for looking!:hello2:

Attachments

• 20211214_182418[1].jpg
    20211214_182418[1].jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 75
  • 20211214_182405[1].jpg
    20211214_182405[1].jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 74
  • 20211214_181639[1].jpg
    20211214_181639[1].jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 65
  • 20211214_182156[1].jpg
    20211214_182156[1].jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 77
  • 20211227_160900[1].jpg
    20211227_160900[1].jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 88
  • 20211227_161010[1].jpg
    20211227_161010[1].jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 76
Last edited by a moderator:

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you might want to check the selling rules on here

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I deleted the PayPal family and friends option, we do not allow it here. The Family and friends option on Paypal offers no refunds to buyers if there is an issue.

OP
OP
JK Eldorado

JK Eldorado

Greenie
Aug 15, 2016
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I deleted the PayPal family and friends option, we do not allow it here. The Family and friends option on Paypal offers no refunds to buyers if there is an issue.
Thanks for the note I was not aware of the policy and really if people wanted to pay more for the insurance they are certainly welcome to do that and they will incur the additional costs for those fees. As I stated I preferred to save the purchaser the fees with friends and family purchase but no worries from my end. One thing I am having trouble doing is editing my post to reflect what you are asking it to say...Please advise on how to edit my post and I will do so...I have been able to do so before but am not sure how to go about how to do it now.
Thank You for your quick response so I can comply with the rules...don't like being a rule breaker not how I roll...

Rad1sh

Sep 22, 2019
Olympia, Washington
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex White Coinmaster ( Burghandy)
Garret Ace 250 Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Prices like these I might finally afford a Deus!

Emil W

Nov 4, 2021
Central New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Deus 2
Deus
Deus Lite
Garrett Apex
Garrett Pinpointer
BH Discovery 2200
BH Pioneer EX
White's Coinmaster 6000D (have had for decades)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks for the note I was not aware of the policy and really if people wanted to pay more for the insurance they are certainly welcome to do that and they will incur the additional costs for those fees. As I stated I preferred to save the purchaser the fees with friends and family purchase but no worries from my end. One thing I am having trouble doing is editing my post to reflect what you are asking it to say...Please advise on how to edit my post and I will do so...I have been able to do so before but am not sure how to go about how to do it now.
Thank You for your quick response so I can comply with the rules...don't like being a rule breaker not how I roll...

Regarding your comment about insurance, be aware that as far as credit card companies and services like PayPal are concerned, the shipper is always required to guarantee safe delivery for all packages, even if the package isn't insured.

So saying insurance is available at an additional cost doesn't protect you from credit card chargebacks if the package is uninsured because the buyer didn't chose the insurance option and the package is lost or the contents arrive damaged.

I'd suggest not making insurance optional, just include it in the price of shipping. I can't imagine a buyer complaining about paying a few extra dollars for shipping when you're selling at such a great price -- I certainly wouldn't. Too bad I don't need an extra Deus.

OP
OP
JK Eldorado

JK Eldorado

Greenie
Aug 15, 2016
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Regarding your comment about insurance, be aware that as far as credit card companies and services like PayPal are concerned, the shipper is always required to guarantee safe delivery for all packages, even if the package isn't insured.

So saying insurance is available at an additional cost doesn't protect you from credit card chargebacks if the package is uninsured because the buyer didn't chose the insurance option and the package is lost or the contents arrive damaged.

I'd suggest not making insurance optional, just include it in the price of shipping. I can't imagine a buyer complaining about paying a few extra dollars for shipping when you're selling at such a great price -- I certainly wouldn't. Too bad I don't need an extra Deus.

Sorry for the extra note but just realized that with goods & services fee from PayPal I would like the price to be $620.00. Please edit my post: Strike the $575.00 price. Please adjust price to $620.00 with PayPal Goods & services. Shipping notice is the same however I would like to add that the item will ship with insurance and those actual fees(shipping & insurance) will be payed by purchaser with signature required to receive merchandise.
That should do it from my end. Please let me know if you need clarification on any of this going forward. Thanks again & sorry to have to have you make all these changes...

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry for the extra note but just realized that with goods & services fee from PayPal I would like the price to be $620.00. Please edit my post: Strike the $575.00 price. Please adjust price to $620.00 with PayPal Goods & services. Shipping notice is the same however I would like to add that the item will ship with insurance and those actual fees(shipping & insurance) will be payed by purchaser with signature required to receive merchandise.
That should do it from my end. Please let me know if you need clarification on any of this going forward. Thanks again & sorry to have to have you make all these changes...
No apology is needed, let me know if the ad is good. Once you approve it I will delete these posts on the changes.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It looks good! Could you strike the last line: "I accept PayPal for payment etc...." I think I have that covered above in the listing. Thanks again for your help with this process!
Does it look good now?

OP
OP
JK Eldorado

JK Eldorado

Greenie
Aug 15, 2016
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any chance this still available
Sorry for the late reply. I am not on this site as often as maybe I should be. To answer your question YES... I do still have this unit for sale. It has been a great detector for me and I believe it will work well for years to come. It was not used by me a great deal as it was my backup unit and did not get a ton of use. Remote is in really nice shape and everything works flawlessly. Thanks for your interest and please let me know if you have further questions about the machine. It is ready for a new home.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread