Using Death Traps to Your Benefit

Yarrum

Mar 13, 2007
Queensland, Australia
Detector(s) used
Jackeroo, BH Landstar
Little off topic but how long generally did it take to build and arm the main entrance death trap? Sounds like heaps of time and effort. Did they create scaffolding etc? And also some of the symbol signs (like turtles etc) that ppl have posted are huge and must have taken some effort to carve and put together. Another post was saying that mine were only mined a few months of the year so did the traps and signs take several seasons to put together?
Unfortunately I'm in the wrong part of the world to go looking for these treasures but they facinate me. Has anyone ever cracked the traps and found the goodies? Any info would be great.
Cheers
Murray

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
Dign

Thanks for the information. I have always found your data to be exactly true and correct. I do have
one "L" that this might be the solution..it is on a 60 foot high spire of granite rock..with a face and
head at the top..it had a large L on his chest..I though it might be a roman numeral? Maybe a double
meaning..nearby is a sun sign of a dog and shadow sign of a dog..an a hoyo of an un-equilateral
rectangle. Sorta 'pointing toward the spire..
Thanks again, I have worked out the eyes and the mouth on trial and error, so this a big help for
all of us out here in serious treasure hunter land.

rangler

Yarrum

Mar 13, 2007
Queensland, Australia
Detector(s) used
Jackeroo, BH Landstar
Hey cheers Dign' that answers a few questions for me. I suppose the Palace of Governors maps would still be in a library somewhere for someone to take the time to research.

Thanks again

VICTORIO

Jun 8, 2005
Detector(s) used
Pulse Star II & Whites TM808
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks again for your help stilldign. I have learned allot from reading your Information. :icon_study:

Leones Corazon

Mar 26, 2006
Grand Junction Colorado
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808
Equinox 800
Go Find 60
Primary Interest:
Other
stilldigin....is your email still at yahoo?
I'd like to drop you a line if i may.

And diggin is right on the money guys.

DW

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
Yarrum said:
Hey cheers Dign' that answers a few questions for me. I suppose the Palace of Governors maps would still be in a library somewhere for someone to take the time to research.

Thanks again

Anything of value pertaining to early mining in New Mexico was removed from the remaining records at the Palace of the Governors 150 years ago when the white guys took over.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions