Using the Eagle Eye two box in cache hunting

Capt.Betances

Mar 27, 2012
Franklin, NJ (for now)
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATMAX, Garrett GTI 2500, Sea Hunter Mark II, Garrett ACE 400, Minelab X-Terra, Garrett Pro Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer AT, Eagle Eye, LRL, Audio generator app Tone, home-made dowsing L-rod,
A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Question about Eagle Eye two box in cache hunting

Hi Folks

I was using recently my Eagle Eye in Puerto Rico for cache hunting. I was searching for story about a Spaniard that buried in Puerto Rico a Customized copper chest made in Spain with 196 Gold coins and few silver. After he buried the chest, the story say that he used to watch the area where he buried the chest from his balcony, so my logical thinking is to trace the detector close the house. After a while, I noticed my Eagle E. begun to detect a sound and the bars in the screen(GTI 2500) begun to move just three or four bars of continuity to the right.

What could be? A deeper target because the screen only show three bars to the right? or Mineralization?( I doubt it)

hoyo II.jpg

Last edited:

roadrunner

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2012
Pinal Mountains,Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett Groundhog-2012-1st MD.
White's Goldmaster V/Sat-2nd-MD-2013
Tesoro Lobo-2015-3rd
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Did you find the hole?
Or a chest in the hole?

OP
OP
Capt.Betances

Capt.Betances

Mar 27, 2012
Franklin, NJ (for now)
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATMAX, Garrett GTI 2500, Sea Hunter Mark II, Garrett ACE 400, Minelab X-Terra, Garrett Pro Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer AT, Eagle Eye, LRL, Audio generator app Tone, home-made dowsing L-rod,
A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is the hole but no chest found yet. Still they're working on the hole.

OP
OP
Capt.Betances

Capt.Betances

Mar 27, 2012
Franklin, NJ (for now)
Detector(s) used
A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

roadrunner

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2012
Pinal Mountains,Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett Groundhog-2012-1st MD.
White's Goldmaster V/Sat-2nd-MD-2013
Tesoro Lobo-2015-3rd
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Try searching for something along the lines of a detector that when it reaches dirt that has been disturbed, it makes a different sound.
I am suppose to be able to do that with mine, but I am still learning how to use it properly.

Roel2500

May 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im a newbie in using this device and i try digging a big hole with my friends, in our first digging in 20" below the ground we found some dog tags of Philippine Army and still the detector keeps giving me signal and we dig again but we have to stop because we encounter big rocks, IMG_20140519_172001.jpg IMG_20140520_144521.jpg IMG_20140522_153449.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread