USMC

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Terry,

Both my father-in-law, and his best friend were Marines, of the Korean era. We buried his friend, Peter this week to a full Marine funeral. It was one of the most stirring and perfect send offs for one who had done so much for his country, community, and family. He was a friend and mentor of mine for 40 years. The detachment of Marines who did the ceremony were from Manchester NH, and some of the finest young men this country has to offer....once again I honor your commitment, and service to this country, and may we never forget the sacrifices you have made to make us save, and free......Gary

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well Napolen did say he could make a man die for a piece of cloth.

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mother Green & her fighting Machine,First to come last to Go.That was a sign my coach in highschool had on his wall,he was in from 1966-1974,he had 3 Purple Hearts and was missing 2 toes and 1 finger on both hands,and would always tell you how he lost them.

AC1955

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
New Hampshire & Maine
Detector(s) used
V3i, Excalibur II, White's M6, Coinmaster, Teknetics EurotekPro, White's Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks to ALL our veterans and prayers to our Marines and soldiers who are currently serving! God bless you all.

Semper fi,
Anita (a Marine Mom)

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Terry,

Both my father-in-law, and his best friend were Marines, of the Korean era. We buried his friend, Peter this week to a full Marine funeral. It was one of the most stirring and perfect send offs for one who had done so much for his country, community, and family. He was a friend and mentor of mine for 40 years. The detachment of Marines who did the ceremony were from Manchester NH, and some of the finest young men this country has to offer....once again I honor your commitment, and service to this country, and may we never forget the sacrifices you have made to make us save, and free......Gary
Thank you, Gary. Indeed! The REAL heroes are the ones that paid the ultimate price. Others have... others are... and others will pay the ultimate price in the future. Freedom is not free! Tnx. Terry

fmfdoc

Mar 14, 2014
Mc David, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks TerryC, and all who served!! I was in the Navy, worked in the Men's Department..... FMF Corpsman. Retired out of LeJune, Nov. of 94. Miss those Jarheads, something fierce!! I have got to agree with TerryC- I'm partial to the Corps! NO ONE better to waltz thru the gates of hell with!!
Semper Fi!

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks TerryC, and all who served!! I was in the Navy, worked in the Men's Department..... FMF Corpsman. Retired out of LeJune, Nov. of 94. Miss those Jarheads, something fierce!! I have got to agree with TerryC- I'm partial to the Corps! NO ONE better to waltz thru the gates of hell with!!
Semper Fi!
Let me say again, squid....The parts of the Navy I have the highest regards for are the Corpsman and Seebees. The Corpsman saved Marines' lives and the Seebees always had the coldest water in Vietnam. OORAH! My hat comes off to you, Doc. Terry

mrmozambique13

Sep 10, 2014
Riverside,Ca
Detector(s) used
Whites XL Pro with Black Max 950
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Blood makes the grass grow!!!! Marines make the blood flow!!!! Semper Fi

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Blood makes the grass grow!!!! Marines make the blood flow!!!! Semper Fi
VERY good, Moz! But always the enemy blood. I only have one tatoo. I got it at 20 years old. USMC on my left shoulder. I am considering another above my left breast..... FRONT TOWARD ENEMY. (the words on the front of a claymore mine) I always liked that statement. Semper Fi. TTC

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:icon_thumright:Semper FI Terry:occasion17:
"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils." Gen John Stark July 31, 1809 ( The most notable figure from NH ... Revolutionary War Veteran )

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions