Vanquish 440 IDs, Tones, and Notch Segments correlation.

mcjtom

Dec 13, 2021
Hello,

I just discovered this subforum on Vanquish, and as I'm trying to figure out the machine (just got it), I posted this chart, which I think is right and is helping me. Maybe it will be useful for others here:

image.thumb.png.947855b09805d0e69261f350b4dc0a0b.png

• The target ID scale on this detector is non-linear, with the middle range between 0 and 20 stretched and both ends compressed.
  • The breakpoints between tones, except for one case of Low-Med in Jewelry Mode, do not correspond to break-points between notch segments.
  • The yellow values, below the target identification guide graphics, represent the standard response (+/-1) for modern (Rama IX/X, 2008+) Thai Baht coins when the target signal is strong.

Last edited by a moderator:

diamonddave

Jan 4, 2021
WESTERN PA
Detector(s) used
MINELAB VANQUISH 540 PP
MINELAB X-TERRA PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,

I just discovered this subforum on Vanquish, and as I'm trying to figure out the machine (just got it), I posted this chart, which I think is right and is helping me. Maybe it will be useful for others here:

image.thumb.png.947855b09805d0e69261f350b4dc0a0b.png

• The target ID scale on this detector is non-linear, with the middle range between 0 and 20 stretched and both ends compressed.
  • The breakpoints between tones, except for one case of Low-Med in Jewelry Mode, do not correspond to break-points between notch segments.
  • The yellow values, below the target identification guide graphics, represent the standard response (+/-1) for modern (Rama IX/X, 2008+) Thai Baht coins when the target signal is strong.
Nice chart with good info. Thanks for sharing!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions