Very cool experiment closest guesser I will mail a silver dime! please give a guess!

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all, It's been documented that the masses are often right in a way that no individual can be. For example, this was tested out by having an entire town guess the weight of a cow. No individual got the weight correct, but the average of the 1600 townpeople's guesses was nearly exactly the weight of the cow. I want to try this with CRH's forecasting the value of silver. What do you think the price of silver will be in exactly 1 month? So we are talking March 28th, at 1:25PM. I will take the average of all answers and compare them to individual answers. Whoever is the closest I will mail a silver dime of my choosing, on my honor. However, the trick is you must also beat the average! If I'm right and this works, I get to keep my dime. IF I'm wrong and an individual beats the average, I will mail it immediately. Guess to the nearest cent, if you say something like $17, I will assume you mean 17.00

By the way, all answers must be received within one week to count!

Upvote 0

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is this price is right rules? the closest guess without going over? If so ill take 1 dollar bob.

na just kidding, but I was curious about the guess rules... just strictly closest guess, or closest without going over?

Ill go with 28.87 (heres to hoping atleast this high right?)

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
65.96, I know I know, but here's to wishful thinking. And hey Solid Rolls, good to see you back! HH,
Maverick.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey man, nice to see you! HH, Maverick.

Zomotion

Bronze Member