detectorbishop

Sep 29, 2021
fife lake, mi
Detector(s) used
garrett at pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello all,
My name is Keith and I have been interested in treasure hunting my whole life. Until recently, me hunting has been snorkeling rivers and lakes in Northern Michigan. I am super excited to add metal detecting with my AT Pro to my repertoire, but am pretty amateur to it. I cant wait to find my first treasure(I've foud plenty of trash). Any advice will be well received, and thank you for letting me join the club!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TreasureNet, happy to have you with us....

research guy

Apr 8, 2019
PA
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello all,
My name is Keith and I have been interested in treasure hunting my whole life. Until recently, me hunting has been snorkeling rivers and lakes in Northern Michigan. I am super excited to add metal detecting with my AT Pro to my repertoire, but am pretty amateur to it. I cant wait to find my first treasure(I've foud plenty of trash). Any advice will be well received, and thank you for letting me join the club
Hello all,
My name is Keith and I have been interested in treasure hunting my whole life. Until recently, me hunting has been snorkeling rivers and lakes in Northern Michigan. I am super excited to add metal detecting with my AT Pro to my repertoire, but am pretty amateur to it. I cant wait to find my first treasure(I've foud plenty of trash). Any advice will be well received, and thank you for letting me join the club!
Welcome aboard Keith! 17 years ago, I was where you are now. I wouldn’t trade the last 17 years for anything!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum: Michigan for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Lenrac2

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2021
Illinois
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Denise-Nokta Legend/Garrett Apex Nox600
Bob-AT Max/ Nox800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from Illinois!;

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all,
Welcome to Tnet!!!

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-):cat::occasion14::headbang:

Sandcrab

Jun 14, 2021
Oceanside CA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Coiltek 10x5 and 15, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi Keith! Welcome from SoCal! :hello:

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello all,
Welcome to the forum! By now you must be finding great stuff! GL & HH

ArfieBoy

Silver Member
Aug 11, 2011
N.E. Oregon
Detector(s) used
Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the forum from the Blue Mountains of northeastern Oregon!

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard! :thumbsup:

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to a VERY FINE internet forum !! TREASURENET :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread