Virginia Historical Research Club (relic hunting)

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
So, did anyone find out if the club was still active? I will assume that it is not. Anyone still checking this in the Shenandoah Valley Area can contact me and once warmer weather hits, I am ready to go. Cold weather can make sick so I stay in and online. I am in the Bridgewater area and can hunt most weekends.
Since I am in Lynchburg, Va., YOU are gonna have to "take the LEAD"; do R & I in the winter, if too cold, then "hunt" in early SPRING, 2018.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Is this Club still active, I’m near Lyndhurst in Agusta Co.
Lyndhurst is west of the BRP; MAY be able to find OLD Mountain "communities" on the ridges "up there". My cousin lives in Lynhurst, so I know the "area". Check out Sherundo Lake...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
There is a Road/OLD Mountain Trail that runs from Sherundo Lake to Blue Ridge Parkway; heard that there were foundations of mountain homes/communities "up there"; dunno, never hiked it...

Dirt Sweeper

Feb 18, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am just starting out. Live in Northern VA and would love to join any local clubs, this one included. What do I need to do to join?

lilpixie

May 5, 2007
Hi from NC.Would love to join if still active. Also looking for information on Elizabeth City VA area specifically Myhill plantation any assistance would be appreciated.

ODELLRORRER

Mar 9, 2023
Salem, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We have started a relic hunting club for the state of Virginia and already have quite a few members, in state and out, if you are interested in joining a club that will be searching lands close to battlefields and old plantations PM me for more information. We welcome beginners and advanced hunters, this club was put together to preserve the fun of the hobby and to introduce new people to the hobby. :coffee2:
I'm not sure if this is an ongoing club? I'd be quite interested!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions