Want to try Dowsing?

jasone

Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
when a person mentions a felling of exhaustion while dowsing he has to rest for a while.i ve seen people ready to insensible after dowsing and i ve also seen rods ready to break while dowsing from the strength of the signal.however rods are difficult to get u exactly to the zero point because of the magnetic field of the object.its about the magnetic ring the object creates after years buried and thats why rods will lead u some metres away the zero point :).hope i hepl :)

Mekong Mike

Jul 22, 2013
Vietnam, Saigon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As i said in the previous post, THEY know the past. They have been on earth a long time. Some of them are just pranksters, liars, antagonists. Some are more powerful and intelligent than others. They have a rank and order in the spirit world. What they all have in common is that they are evil.

I know this sounds a bit far fetched to those who have never spoken to one of these entities, or heard them speak.

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Gee guys….I feel sorry for you….You seem to take advice from Skeptical Evil Spirits….Please ask them if they are Little Green Men…..Art

WVPapaw

Feb 22, 2013
Hills of WV
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, pro pointer, and two dowsing rods.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey WVPapaw....I have A-Fib....The Doctors killed some of my Electrodes in my heart and put me on Rythmol....No more attacks....Years later I had a stroke...Dowsing would not work...They cleaned my Arteries then I had pain in the back of my head...they said that a gland had started working again. I could dowse again...My problem was a slow heart rate (30 beats a minute)...When I am standing on a signal line and raise one foot the rods will open just like I just closed an electrical connection. So I think that it is all Electrical...I know that my body collects static electricity more than others. I have 120 mil-volts between my hands...Art

Art, I appreciate so much all the info you have posted here on dowsing. I am getting into it big time and learning a lot from your information.

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey WV Pawpaw…..Thank You…There is a lot to learn…You have to learn the skills needed…Try to learn Physical Dowsing before you try the Mental Dowsing…When you are comfortable and know what the rods are telling you can try the mental dowsing….Art

WVPapaw

Feb 22, 2013
Hills of WV
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey WV Pawpaw.....Thank You...There is a lot to learn...You have to learn the skills needed...Try to learn Physical Dowsing before you try the Mental Dowsing...When you are comfortable and know what the rods are telling you can try the mental dowsing....Art

I am a little fuzzy on a few issues. One is determining distance to a target such as a gold cache that you detect but don't know if it is right in front of you or a half mile away. Another is determining target depth such as ground water 120 feet deep or buried gold 10 feet deep. I am not sure about how to identify if a target is underground water, junk metal or coins. I do understand how you can use a penny to discriminate and ID only penny targets, or gold to find only gold. I also understand that even with a metal detector you can't be sure if a target is a gold coin or a buried aluminum can unless you dig the target. I get excited thinking that from some of your posts I might be able to do better with dowsing rods in identifying what a target is than I ever could with a metal detector. For example, could I tape pull tabs onto dowsing rods to confirm or deny that a buried target is a pull tab? Could I use a soda can to eliminate digging holes only to find that the target is a buried can? I think I will just set up a test field to see for myself. If I can learn to do all these things, I may have wasted hundreds of dollars on my metal detector.

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
You ask some interesting question...I have never found a way to determine distance with a set of rods...I am very ignorant as to water....On caves I just change to Mental Dowsing and ask my questions....You can also hold an empty gold vial in your hand...With a cap on the vial tells you if there is a open entrance or not....When it comes to pull tabs or cans give it a try and see what happens...Art

WVPapaw

Feb 22, 2013
Hills of WV
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You ask some interesting question...I have never found a way to determine distance with a set of rods...I am very ignorant as to water....On caves I just change to Mental Dowsing and ask my questions....You can also hold an empty gold vial in your hand...With a cap on the vial tells you if there is a open entrance or not....When it comes to pull tabs or cans give it a try and see what happens...Art

Art, I am so excited. I laid out a test field in my driveway. Targets were set up about 3 feet apart like this: #1 mashed 7up can with snap top remaining, #2 a nickel, #3 A dime, #4 a penny, #5 a quarter, #6 a snap top or pull tab off a Pepsi can, and finally #7 a Pepsi can minus the snap top or pull tab. I took two pill bottle caps and drilled holes thought them from side to side so the rods could be inserted and slid though both sides of the cap. Then I inserted a coin in each cap. First I started with dimes and walked to each target. The rods did not cross until I got to target 3 which was the dime. Next I inserted a pull tab in each cap after removing dimes of course. I walked to each target with the rods out in front of me as usual. The rods crossed not only at the pull tab, but also at the mashed 7 up can that still had a pull tab. I thought that was interesting. My next target was the nickel so I loaded nickels in the caps and walked to each target. As expected, the rods crossed at the nickel (see note on quarter). I got the same results with the penny and the quarter. Finally, I removed the pill caps from the rods and walked to each target. The rods crossed at each one. NOTE ON QUARTER: I did have a little blip between the nickel and quarter. Using the pill caps loaded with nickels, the rods crossed at the nickel target. For some reason they crossed again when I got to the quarter so I turned away from the quarter target until the rods opened, then I focused on the nickels and turned facing the quarter again, the rods stayed apart. I stepped back and walked to the nickel again and they crossed. Then I turned and returned to the quarter target another time and the rods stayed apart as they should have. I am convinced that my lack of concentration caused the blip because when I focused on what I was doing, the rods worked correctly. Anyway, this is so exciting to be able to isolate specific targets. I was going to attach empty Pepsi cans to the rods and test various targets, but decided to do that later.

WVPapaw

Feb 22, 2013
Hills of WV
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Art, I am so excited. I laid out a test field in my driveway. Targets were set up about 3 feet apart like this: #1 mashed 7up can with snap top remaining, #2 a nickel, #3 A dime, #4 a penny, #5 a quarter, #6 a snap top or pull tab off a Pepsi can, and finally #7 a Pepsi can minus the snap top or pull tab. I took two pill bottle caps and drilled holes thought them from side to side so the rods could be inserted and slid though both sides of the cap. Then I inserted a coin in each cap. First I started with dimes and walked to each target. The rods did not cross until I got to target 3 which was the dime. Next I inserted a pull tab in each cap after removing dimes of course. I walked to each target with the rods out in front of me as usual. The rods crossed not only at the pull tab, but also at the mashed 7 up can that still had a pull tab. I thought that was interesting. My next target was the nickel so I loaded nickels in the caps and walked to each target. As expected, the rods crossed at the nickel (see note on quarter). I got the same results with the penny and the quarter. Finally, I removed the pill caps from the rods and walked to each target. The rods crossed at each one. NOTE ON QUARTER: I did have a little blip between the nickel and quarter. Using the pill caps loaded with nickels, the rods crossed at the nickel target. For some reason they crossed again when I got to the quarter so I turned away from the quarter target until the rods opened, then I focused on the nickels and turned facing the quarter again, the rods stayed apart. I stepped back and walked to the nickel again and they crossed. Then I turned and returned to the quarter target another time and the rods stayed apart as they should have. I am convinced that my lack of concentration caused the blip because when I focused on what I was doing, the rods worked correctly. Anyway, this is so exciting to be able to isolate specific targets. I was going to attach empty Pepsi cans to the rods and test various targets, but decided to do that later.

This is an added note. I set up another test field which consisted of a penny, a nickel, a quarter, and a Pepsi can. Then I slid an empty Pepsi can over the end of each dowsing rod so the cans were parallel with the ground. I approached the targets that were set up in a line about 3 ft apart. The rods did not cross until I was at the Pepsi can target. Next, I removed the cans from the rods and walked to each target with the rods pointed out in front of me. The rods crossed when I got to each target as would be expected. This test confirmed that when dowsing with rods or even when using a metal detector, I can use two of each denomination of coin and two cans with my dowsing rods to identify if the target is a buried soda can or a specific coin. Based on my findings, I would be highly confident in the accuracy of what the dowsing rods identify as the target. Someone else would have to conduct their own test to see if this works for them before putting any confidence in the results.

WVPapaw

Feb 22, 2013
Hills of WV
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is an added note. I set up another test field which consisted of a penny, a nickel, a quarter, and a Pepsi can. Then I slid an empty Pepsi can over the end of each dowsing rod so the cans were parallel with the ground. I approached the targets that were set up in a line about 3 ft apart. The rods did not cross until I was at the Pepsi can target. Next, I removed the cans from the rods and walked to each target with the rods pointed out in front of me. The rods crossed when I got to each target as would be expected. This test confirmed that when dowsing with rods or even when using a metal detector, I can use two of each denomination of coin and two cans with my dowsing rods to identify if the target is a buried soda can or a specific coin. Based on my findings, I would be highly confident in the accuracy of what the dowsing rods identify as the target. Someone else would have to conduct their own test to see if this works for them before putting any confidence in the results.

By the way, for both experiments, I repeated the individual target tests several times to verify that my results could be repeated.

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
When testing if there are cars, people moving around or anything that may have the material you are seeking you can get random signals….Practice until you know what the rods are telling you..Art

WVPapaw

Feb 22, 2013
Hills of WV
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When testing if there are cars, people moving around or anything that may have the material you are seeking you can get random signals....Practice until you know what the rods are telling you..Art

Hmmm, well believe it or not, my truck was parked not far away and I even had a few coins in my pockets, but the rods only crossed when I was over the coins I was searching. in each case I stepped back until the rods were 1 inch apart and the tips were directly over the coins I was targeting. I do not believe there was any interference. I did ID a quarter signal in the yard when I had the pill bottle tops loaded with quarters but I did not dig it yet.

Last edited:

bonuntr

Jun 7, 2012
Utah's Outback
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 LE, Garrett Eagle Eye Deepseeker, Goldbug 2, Bounty Hunter 505, Whites Super 500 Deepseeker, (old, but fun)!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used to be a true skeptic when it came to dowsing...until I tested a friend of mine in a large field near my home. WOW! Seems I have wasted tens of thousands of dollars on metal detectors. Now, if I could only get dowsing down pat for myself. Please keep these posts and hints coming. The subject of dowsing is truly fascinating...as to if it is electrical, spiritual, magnetics, or some other unseen force is beyond me. I guess the old saying holds true, "Never look a gift horse in the mouth". I have worked a very real treasure yard for many years now, with very little to show for it. The treasure is most definitely there, (please don't ask me how I know this as it has taken decades of research), but still alludes my discovery of it. I hope to someday acquire enough efficiency with the dowsing rods that my work will come to fruition. Please keep this thread alive, you all have given me hope when I was becoming frustrated beyond belief. Thanks for all the info,
Rock

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Thank you....We have managed to keep this on here for a lot of years....Seems like you are learning what the rods are telling you....I used to give demonstrations at a high school every year...Dowsing is important around the house .....Art

backwoods tracker

Jan 2, 2014
Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is cool. When I was kid , if anybody wanted to drill a well on their land in our neck of the woods, they would first get my grandfather to go out and locate the best spot. He could find water with rods as well as with forked peach tree branches, and I learned it from him when I was probably six or seven years old. I can still do it , but have never tried for metals, though I have heard of others who do.

After reading this thread, I gotta pull out the rods and try for metal.

Love the thread.

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
One is determining distance to a target such as a gold cache that you detect but don't know if it is right in front of you or a half mile away.
No way of knowing that….According to the target size it maybe miles
Check the discrimination….Bait the rod with gold…Check put tabs coke cans…..Art

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used to be a true skeptic when it came to dowsing...until I tested a friend of mine in a large field near my home. WOW! Seems I have wasted tens of thousands of dollars on metal detectors. Now, if I could only get dowsing down pat for myself. Please keep these posts and hints coming. The subject of dowsing is truly fascinating...as to if it is electrical, spiritual, magnetics, or some other unseen force is beyond me. I guess the old saying holds true, "Never look a gift horse in the mouth". I have worked a very real treasure yard for many years now, with very little to show for it. The treasure is most definitely there, (please don't ask me how I know this as it has taken decades of research), but still alludes my discovery of it. I hope to someday acquire enough efficiency with the dowsing rods that my work will come to fruition. Please keep this thread alive, you all have given me hope when I was becoming frustrated beyond belief. Thanks for all the info,
Rock

I have learned a lot from the dowsers as I try to take something good from the big conversation here. It is not always easy to do.

Joe Z

Aug 18, 2012
New River AZ
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug 2,
Whites Goldmaster GMT,
Viper Vac, Tesoro Vaquero
and a 30 year old Radio Shack Detector :)
Primary Interest:
Other
Just Finished Reading the Whole Thing and have had some success
I'm going to go back and Read it Again! Really Good Reading.
Thanks Art and to All who Contributed
Joe

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey Joe....That's how I learned to Dowse...Read all that you can and give everything a try...Some things may work a little different but then you will know that fact....I know I worked for years to get where I am at...Art

widomanmx

Banned
Dec 6, 2013
Chihuahua (mx)
Detector(s) used
Gemini 3
Deepers
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Put your hands on level to the Solar plexus

The solar plexus is a "main chakra",
its located between the navel and mouth of the stomach
http://www.mastermeditation.com/images/chakrameditation.JPG

Example, military using L-rods (min 2:35)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=z_4YsRRl_48#t=155
.. what matters is the height
Each palm of the hands have a minor chakra (solar plexus) & also the feet soles :hello:

I'm still reading this amazing topic :icon_thumright:
.. i hope don't offend with my contribution

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions