Wanted Long Handle Sand Scoop

MackDog

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2013
Spokane Wa
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro, 8 x11" and Nel Storm coils
Garrett Propointer er, Pro Pointer AT
White's V3i Standard, 10" DD, 13" Ultimate and 4 x6" sniper, 6 x10 coils, Drect 12 x 15 coil
Whites MX Sport With Detec
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bought a sturdy 18" handled scoop for $36 dollars, went to the hardware store bought a 4 and half foot 1" pipe. Slid it over the short handle drilled two holes through the pipe and handle. Then I pushed to pins through with clips on them to hold it in place. Total cost was $44. But it works great and the handle comes off by pulling the pins for easy transport

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looking for a long handle sand scoop. Not looking for a high end scoop, just something that will only be used once or twice a year.

I've got one for you, the problem is the shipping! Probably close to $50 by the time I get it into a box and they measure it and put it on the scale. That means I would need at least $100 for it. You might get a good deal on a new one from a sponsor for $40 more or so. Mine has a stainless rim and basket. :skullflag:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread