Sovereign GT, Excalibur II, Tesoro Lobo ST, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just Googled it and it says it is on the inside of left earcup.

OP
OP
O

onadraw

Sep 28, 2005
Jacksonville, FL
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT, Excalibur II, Tesoro Lobo ST, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just Googled it and it says it is on the inside of left earcup.
I really appreciate you taking the time to answer. I looked at the left earcup but i'm afraid to pull the cushion off. I talked to Bart at Big Boy's Hobbies and he said the purchase receipt is all I'll need if there is a problem in the future.

Last edited:

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really appreciate you taking the time to answer. I looked at the left earcup but i'm afraid to pull the cussion off. I talked to Bart at Big Boy's Hobbies and he said the purchase receipt is all I'll need if there is a problem in the future.
I think it said you don't need to remove it, but I just took a quick look at what it said.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't worry about the headphones, the warranty is based on the serial # of the detector.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is that the control pod s/n or the coil s/n?
Control pod, control pod, and coil will both show assigned to each other from the factory.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread