WAS JOHN WILKES BOOTH A PAID ASSASSIN????

WAS JOHN WILKES BOOTH A PAID ASSASSIN?

• YES

Votes: 24 54.5%
  • NO

Votes: 20 45.5%

• Total voters

gdgros

Greenie
Jul 14, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel they stated another man Edwin Hynson may have been the one that was killed in the barn and Booth survived

gdgros

Greenie
Jul 14, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This corresponds with a family tale from my county that a letter passed down from generation that there where three riders leaving DC the night Lincoln was killed

This letter still has to be verified it exist

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a complete story of John Wilkes Booth after the shooting at the barn. But that story has to be validated also. Involves a lot of treasure.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is some of it near the Texas / Mexico border?

I have not read it in a long time. I do know most of the treasure is in what today is West Virginia. There was others west to California and I do believe Texas.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
I have not read it in a long time. I do know most of the treasure is in what today is West Virginia. There was others west to California and I do believe Texas.

How many of those sites have multiple caches surrounding the ones noted? It has been evident that in our case one cache can, and will lead you to another. A genius method of hiding multiple stashes when you think about it, you HAVE to locate one to find another!:occasion14:

Bendsie22

Banned
Nov 10, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
J.W.B. Probably accepted confederate money for the hit on Abe Stinkin,,, I mean Lincoln,, jeebus, those subliminal thoughts,, ya know what I mean?

I bet they threw in a Honey Trap too

Was it a Bait and stick operation?

pfft, what isn't

4bf486e158825c63b1fa8957fae5a224--shirley-jones-elmer.jpg

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a complete story of John Wilkes Booth after the shooting at the barn. But that story has to be validated also. Involves a lot of treasure.

Always stories....never any validation....Fictional resources do not count as validation....

Please don't leave us hanging and finish detailing the giant white people who built the mounds in America story before working on the Booth treasure theory.

Last edited:

Bendsie22

Banned
Nov 10, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey!

Treasure?

I want the Story, I want to market the story.

Lurking is a Federal Crime in Hollywood, but nobody enforces the Laws in that Stink Hole Town.

so have another Honey Trap

a85a8721b51b526de2a326b09f941785--inspirational-portrait-photography-emotions-photography-creati.jpg

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a incredible story this is. Well said

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
What a incredible story this is. Well said

Thank You! That is, Thank you from everyone that helped build this thread with their opinions, proof, questions, and facts. I believe in the end my theory will hold water, but there are some leaks in the blatter that need to be sealed with some better evidence by a better-edgucated researcher than myself.:icon_thumleft:

L.C.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
J.W.B. Probably accepted confederate money for the hit on Abe Stinkin,,, I mean Lincoln,, jeebus, those subliminal thoughts,, ya know what I mean?

I bet they threw in a Honey Trap too

Was it a Bait and stick operation?

pfft, what isn't

View attachment 1913433

Booth was like the Charley Sheen of 1860! He had all the honeys tripping over him trying to get him. He was paid in gold at the height of his career to kill the president of the Re-United States and forfeiting for the rest of his life his ability to ever show his face on stage or in public for that matter. I think he was paid well by secret society members in Nebraska City, Nebraska, and given a wagon in a military guarded Government convoy to haul it away in. :icon_thumleft:

Height of his career not the end of it.......

Attachments

• charley young.jpg
    charley young.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 58
  • charlie-sheen-cigarettes.jpg
    charlie-sheen-cigarettes.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 61
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Always stories....never any validation....Fictional resources do not count as validation....

Please don't leave us hanging and finish detailing the giant white people who built the mounds in America story before working on the Booth treasure theory.

It all starts with stories and folklore, and if your lucky enough to have a waybill or map you would be among the very few. The validation of them takes time and effort, and most of all open ears and mind to enable pondering on the subject at hand. Take for instance this coded K.G.C. Cross. It took all of the above to find it and then even more steps to break its coded message. At that point the search starts.....:thumbsup:

Attachments

• cain gohst key invert.jpg
    cain gohst key invert.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 66

BennyV

Feb 22, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd bet that there's a roll top desk or a trunk somewhere full of documents related to this waiting to be discovered.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions