Not open for further replies.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Goldfinger450

Aug 28, 2017
Central Oregon.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SO Very FAKED More Fake than hilLIARy Clinton, More FAKE than my new knees, More Fake than those who Lie about Chemtrails, More Fake than Obama. There, you have My Genuine Opinion.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes moon landing was real.

Actionman

Dec 21, 2013
Central Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX3030, Minelab Excalbur 2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
"Good point....Probably why they denied the existence of the base at groom lake/ Area 51,for decades... Probably why the feds covered up (on Nuke test in the early 50s on our own troops ). Probably why the Pentagon (3 days ago) announced they had a "on going SECRET UFO research program going on for years) I could go on & on. "

Do you think they spent that money on UFO research, or just needed an excuse to spend money elsewhere? I think they did it, just like they produced the atomic bomb. Amazing things completed by great minds in a short amount of time. Not sure this country has it in us anymore, not sure there are enough true patriots left. Although Space X sure shows it can be done in the private sector - jumping some amazing hurdles.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Just something else that will take a while to come to light.Like the reason to escalate the war in vietnam(FAKE)it never happened.Just like the JFK assassination.The released papers said JFK had the entry wound in the front not the back,WHOOPS,LMAO.So much for Oswald doing it hmmm.Heres a good one.,How come the supposed plane that hit the pentagon,if you never noticed,the planes wings did NOT make holes in the building as did the supposed planes that hit the twin towers.

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just something else that will take a while to come to light.Like the reason to escalate the war in vietnam(FAKE)it never happened.Just like the JFK assassination.The released papers said JFK had the entry wound in the front not the back,WHOOPS,LMAO.So much for Oswald doing it hmmm.Heres a good one.,How come the supposed plane that hit the pentagon,if you never noticed,the planes wings did NOT make holes in the building as did the supposed planes that hit the twin towers.

No argument from me on Vietnam, or JFK. Just curious though, what did happen on 9-11? As opposed to hijacked airplanes. I think the Pentagon plane belly flopped before impact, which probably removed the wings. Also a much sturdier building.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
But the going fairy tale didn't have the plane belly flopping,it was a supposed nose on hit.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
How about you answer the question Red? I asked you. It was apparently a really funny question. I don't see the humor
Actually that question wasnt even pointed at you kray.It was pointed at those who still believe in the official fairy tale.Also I must of missed something because I dont see a question asked by you pointed at me.Ask and I'll answer.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Never mind I found it kray.What happened?Inside job,The three buildings were brought down,nano thermite.Jets use kerosene for fuel.Theres no way in hell the fire is going to be hot enough to melt steel.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is not the politics forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread