πŸ† HONORABLE MENTION Watch found, Owner Found!

oldmxrat

Gold Member
Oct 25, 2020
Reno Nevada summers, Las Vegas winters
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 400, Nokta Simplex+, Nokta Legend, Nokta Accupoint
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went down to the cluster box to check the mail a few days ago and found this Sterling silver Native American watchband/bracelet just off the sidewalk by the mail boxes. I posted a notice on the mail boxes and got a call today from a lady that said her mother had lost a Kokopelli watch somewhere in town but had no idea where. The daughter came and picked it up so I didn't get a pic of the woman that lost it. The daughter wasn't interested in getting her pic taken either. Oh well, at least it's back home safe.
0125230915.jpeg

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
Honorable Mention's are hard to come by these days, but yours is well deserved.

Lenrac2

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2021
Illinois
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Denise-Nokta Legend/Garrett Apex Nox600
Bob-AT Max/ Nox800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm sure she was very happy to get it back!

invent4hir

Bronze Member
Aug 1, 2017
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i & DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went down to the cluster box to check the mail a few days ago and found this Sterling silver Native American watchband/bracelet just off the sidewalk by the mail boxes. I posted a notice on the mail boxes and got a call today from a lady that said her mother had lost a Kokopelli watch somewhere in town but had no idea where. The daughter came and picked it up so I didn't get a pic of the woman that lost it. The daughter wasn't interested in getting her pic taken either. Oh well, at least it's back home safe. View attachment 2067049
I went down to the cluster box to check the mail a few days ago and found this Sterling silver Native American watchband/bracelet just off the sidewalk by the mail boxes. I posted a notice on the mail boxes and got a call today from a lady that said her mother had lost a Kokopelli watch somewhere in town but had no idea where. The daughter came and picked it up so I didn't get a pic of the woman that lost it. The daughter wasn't interested in getting her pic taken either. Oh well, at least it's back home safe. View attachment 2067049
Great job on the return and promoting our hobby in a positive light.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions