watertown, NY

J

jeepmadman

grew up 2 hour northin burke will be upin the area from jan 13 till th 21st also have nice spots up there would like a fellow mder to hunt with email me if interested

MD Dog

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2007
Please don't yell !
Hey p545, your the only one so far that I've seen, and I've been all over this web site, that can complain about the weather more than I. I live in Catt. county, kinda far from you but if you ever head this way I'll be sure to put you up and entertain ya with some really fun locals things like war of 1812 site or ghost towns, or how about ship wrecks we've got them all here. you name it and my research says it's just round the corner from here. 8)

prospectorYorkPA

Jan 16, 2007
York, PA
Detector(s) used
Whites Prism III
I am originally from Watertown. I get back up that way every summer for a couple weeks visiting family. Perhaps we can get together this summer.

ArmyWife628

Tenderfoot
Apr 5, 2007
Fort Drum NY
Hi I am from to watertown area too right now. I am originally from westerlo...in the catskill area...but now my husband is stationed at ft drum

DigDugNY

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2006
New York
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Fisher F75, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey...I live in Endicott NY

UnEarthed72

Jun 29, 2007
THE EMPIRE STATE
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,Whites prism2
I'm i bit further down around Oneida lake area/central square I'm not sure of any clubs around here but we also have 1812 french/Indian war areas and I'm not too far from oswego NY which seems to have alot of parks n stuff like that.

computech

Greenie
Apr 14, 2007
Clay NY
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ20, Whites DFX, and Black Widow Headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello, I'm just outside of Syracuse NY....been hunting on and off for over 25 years. Just got back into it and use a Whites DFX.....anyone interested in coinshooting?

Ed

[email protected]

djabend

Dec 12, 2006
Cicero, NY
Detector(s) used
White's DFX 300 Sunray DX-1 probe/ XLT Sunray XL-1 probe
and I am in Chittenango, NY. 20 mins from Syracuse. Let me know if you are in the neighborhood and want to go on a hunt. HH,
Donny.

KAK)NSTERARO

Jul 26, 2019
watertown,ny
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
watertown !!! upstate new york

Hi all!! I am in the watertown, NY area and would like to find a hunting partner. I go out TH'ing alot, and have alot of sites to hunt. Just kinda sick of going hunting solo. HH

Im in watertown too!! still looking for a partner?...I FINALLY got me a nice bounty huntewr...NOW where to go?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread