Last edited:
Upvote 0

G1sammons

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2012
Murfreesboro tn
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
This is probably old news for many of you but I just had to share this victory over an ever increasing takeover of we the peoples rights. Video 1: We The People Take A Stand Video Link: http://youtu.be/jXiITt4kX3Q Video 2: We The People Kick Their As#@ Video Link: http://youtu.be/EmzgUXe_KrI US Army Corps of Engineers (COE) Tucks Tail and Runs: Notice of Dismissal.
Might be old but I think ya for sharing.. It almost seems like we the people are gona have to turn this country back into the Wild West just too keep the government creeps off us ..

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
After reading through the PDF I see that they left it open so they can come back in a few years and re-evaluate the status. I really don't think that much is going to change in that time, but I sure hope that that couple doesn't have to go through all that crap again.

That entire fiasco was a major waste of time and money for the property owners and the government as well. The ACOE never should have started messing with them in the first place. Maybe we should see about getting a law on the books that makes it so any individual working for one of these groups starts an action against a citizen which ends up being lost in court or dropped they loose their job or have to pay the legal fees for both parties. It might force them to actually think before they act.

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
in addition to the current/past lawsuits aimed to restore our rights, we should be going after/sueing these socalled "representatives" of ours,and these envirowaco clubs, for lieing in court!it has been sshown/proven that these socalled "representatives" of ours disregaurded scientific FACTS proveing that there is NO HARM for dredgeing,and these people have admitted that theyre doing this for political reasons. i say we sue the cr*p out them individually!that may make them think before they side against the true facts!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread