diggingthe1

Silver Member
Feb 11, 2015
Victor, CO...City of Mines
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ800, Ex2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At work last night I heard my buddies talking about a lost wedding ring. They both have detectors but do not detect but maybe once or twice a year. The guy lost it at the park near a freshly planted tree. My friends both tried to find it yesterday with no luck. I stopped this am and found it pretty quick. I dropped it off at the park office with a note asking if he knew of any old areas to detect with my number. Who knows?!

Attachments

• 20220610_092523.jpg
    20220610_092523.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 78
Upvote 22

Florida Finder

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2020
Southern States of America
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
At work last night I heard my buddies talking about a lost wedding ring. They both have detectors but do not detect but maybe once or twice a year. The guy lost it at the park near a freshly planted tree. My friends both tried to find it yesterday with no luck. I stopped this am and found it pretty quick. I dropped it off at the park office with a note asking if he knew of any old areas to detect with my number. Who knows?!
Congratulations on your find and return!

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very Nice!!! Good Job!!! Congrats!!!

JeffInMass

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2006
Cape Cod
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore, Minelab Equinox 600, Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Explorer XS, Fisher CZ6A
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice job with the find & return- here's hoping it turns into some good opportunities for you- GL!

Portagee Digga

Greenie
May 28, 2022
That's exactly what this hobby is all about. If you can find the owner return it. It will come back multiple.

Hunk-a-lead

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2020
Kansas City
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Predator Phoenix Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
way cool, hope your kind act results in new places to hunt

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread