Welcome to the newly upgraded TreasureNet.com!

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

bikermike

Jul 14, 2012
Stillwater, OK
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, 6.5x9 coil, 4.5 sniper coil, 5x8DD coil, Garrett AT Gold, Centec pinpointer, Garrett pro pointer, Ames digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
How do I sort post to show most recent posts by date or time? It is frustrating to have to reread posts from years ago just because someone posted recently.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How do I sort post to show most recent posts by date or time? It is frustrating to have to reread posts from years ago just because someone posted recently.
If someone posts to an old thread it will become the current date and time, you can look at the original date of the thread on the left side, it will show the date the thread was originally posted.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
I still do not like your new site. You would go to your account and it would say..likes received, likes given , started posts , last post , and so forth now it is like some collage kid made this up and it is harder to under stand . Just like the government always not saying what it means.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I still do not like your new site. You would go to your account and it would say..likes received, likes given , started posts , last post , and so forth now it is like some collage kid made this up and it is harder to under stand . Just like the government always not saying what it means.
Keppy, if you click on the forums tab above, on the drop-down menu is "your threads" and "your posts", it lists all of the threads you have started and all the posts you made, the newest at the top to the oldest at the bottom.

On the left below your avatar, it lists all the likes you have received, if you click on your name in the upper right a drop-down menu opens, click on reactions received it will list all the likes you have received, hove gave them, and a link to your post you received the post on.

If you click on "your posts" all your posts are shown, a blank circle means no replies since your last post, or last read, a red dot means there are replies since your last post or read. It is the same thing when you click on "your threads" a white dot means no replies since you last read the thread, a solid red dot means there is a reply on your post since you last read your thread..

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread