Welcome to the newly upgraded TreasureNet.com!

dascrow

Administrator
Staff member
Top Banner Poster
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Doubter in MD

Bronze Member
Jan 18, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What don't you like about it? Constructive criticism would be more helpful.
I don't like the look. I don't like the "feel".

However, I also acknowledged that I'd have to get used to it or stop using the site. In other words, I wasn't requesting or expecting any changes, I was merely expressing my dislike. I hope that helps.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not liking it, but I'll either get used to the new site or stop using it. Thanks.
Hang in there and give them time, it is already better than it was at 2am. It is still a work in progress. Hard to convert a live site to totally new software.

dascrow

Administrator
Staff member
Top Banner Poster
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't like the look. I don't like the "feel".

However, I also acknowledged that I'd have to get used to it or stop using the site. In other words, I wasn't requesting or expecting any changes, I was merely expressing my dislike. I hope that helps.

That's understandable. If there is something you are missing from the old site, please let me know. It might be possible to implement it on the new site.

Doubter in MD

Bronze Member
Jan 18, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's understandable. If there is something you are missing from the old site, please let me know. It might be possible to implement it on the new site.
You are already addressing the lost "likes" and the banner. If I see anything else that isn't being addressed I'll be sure to post it.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lol, it's been a long night! :coffee: :oops:
I can relate, only mine was on live telecommunication websites. I stopped at 2am and went to bed, seen a difference when I logged in this morning to help a friend who called.

I have been busy exploring the site learning it this morning so I can help with "how do I do" and "where is " questions.

Phantasman

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2006
NE Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex, Land Ranger Pro, Quick Draw Pro, Deteknix XPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I can relate, only mine was on live telecommunication websites. I stopped at 2am and went to bed, seen a difference when I logged in this morning to help a friend who called.

I have been busy exploring the site learning it this morning so I can help with "how do I do" and "where is " questions.
Looks good, been there, done that with complete import/export between software's. Lots of trial and error.

Your signatures are light gray and harder to read for me, though.

.Thanks for what TNet does in all respects. Have the best takes more time, so patient I'll be.

Last edited:

angelito1

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2016
FLA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's like when you get a new CO, we always said " things are going to be different around here...not better, just different" .... :LOL:

Boatlode

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2014
Florida Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark......
Nokta Pulse dive....
Scubapro Jet Fins...................
Mares Puck dive computer.......
Sherwood Silhouette BCD.......
Poseidon Cyklon 300 regulator...
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
My only suggestion is to please dim the lights. This is blinding.

joshuaream

Silver Member
Jun 25, 2009
Florida & Hong Kong
Cool, it always takes some getting used to. The mobile experience is solid, which is how I usually access the forum.

The one thing that I will say is the pinned threads at the top are bit more cumbersome now, on the previous version the line between those and fresh posts was readily visible. Now you have to scroll down quite a ways, and it was easy to blow past the first posts.

dascrow

Administrator
Staff member
Top Banner Poster
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool, it always takes some getting used to. The mobile experience is solid, which is how I usually access the forum.

The one thing that I will say is the pinned threads at the top are bit more cumbersome now, on the previous version the line between those and fresh posts was readily visible. Now you have to scroll down quite a ways, and it was easy to blow past the first posts.

That's a good suggestion. I'll work on making that more visible.

HuntH2002

Bronze Member
May 27, 2018
San Antonio, TX
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2015 Bounty Hunter Discovery 1100 // 2015 Bounty Hunter Ultra Mag Sharpshooter // 2019 Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I guess I can get used to this format, the gif in my profile pic doesn't work:icon_scratch:.

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes Please.....as someone who gets migraines this is terrible on the eyes

OP
OP
JohnDroid

JohnDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 1, 2012
Austin, TX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well so far... Avatar off center.... very pixilated and blurry... and my almost 90k likes ... ***poof*** gone.
:/

If you re-upload your avatar you should be able to move it around and center it however you want. The importer is rather dumb and doesn't necessarily line them up very well.

? ? ? change "user name"... really... ?
I would LOVE to be able to finally have my TRUE user name of ARC... and drop that "A" ... arrrrrrggggg

We can manually change your username, just send me a PM (now called Conversations) -- if the username is not already taken we can update yours.

The size difference in images when you click on it is an amazing improvement!

Thank you, the new attachment system is much much better than the old one. This site gets massive amounts of attachments and this should be great moving forward... we have some good ideas on how to make adding banner finds/finds much better than it is currently.

Once we get all the bugs worked out on this skin we might be able to get a dark skin going. That's a little lower on the priority list but it is on the list.

OP
OP
JohnDroid

JohnDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 1, 2012
Austin, TX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread