Welcome to the newly upgraded TreasureNet.com!

zigzag

Sep 17, 2011
ft laud, fl
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, 2 xcal II 1000's, 1 has OBN's remote PP & peltor HP's, 2 aquasounds, dual field, sunspot 920i hybrid, 720i, 3 rtg scoops, Howie scoop
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasurehunter,
As an administrator of a group, of 40,000.
I feel for you Brother.
When others above you say,
"This here be the change" and you have to explain it to everyone.
You are certainly busy and We'll talk later.
Be Strong,

Be Well, my Friend,

Scott

OP
OP
JohnDroid

JohnDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 1, 2012
Austin, TX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What does Do you want to download “match_redirect”? mean? And what happens when you download it? It keeps popping up on my screen and I don’t know what to do.

Can you post a screenshot? I'm not sure what that is, or why you would be getting it?

OP
OP
JohnDroid

JohnDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 1, 2012
Austin, TX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was getting it as well. Every time I go to another page it pops up.

I'm digging into this, it seems to be happening on other sites as well and may be related to an advertisement that we are both running.

I think it's a bad ad, so it should be fixed automatically soon... sorry about that!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was getting it too and posted one on page nine.
People have different page counts as you can set how may to a page, can you post a hot link to it?
just a suggestion is all... I for one would like to see the icon change when clicked.... perhaps others will agree.
Admins replied back to my post about your request, they checked and there is no option to make the "like" button light up when used.

Reactions: ARC

Evan in CA

Dec 4, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you using old desk top shortcut? It is working for me.

Try this link..

No it’s still not showing post under treasure hunting legal issues it just shows more forums like Spanish treasures X Marks the Spot and other form names but not the posts that are under treasure hunting legal issues I closed out my browser and open a new tab also the link didn’t work either it shows the same thing when I click on treasure Hunt in legal issues on the form browser

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No it’s still not showing post under treasure hunting legal issues it just shows more forums like Spanish treasures X Marks the Spot and other form names but not the posts that are under treasure hunting legal issues I closed out my browser and open a new tab also the link didn’t work either it shows the same thing when I click on treasure Hunt in legal issues on the form browser
Have you rebooted your computer, if not try that, you may need to clear your cookie cache. You are only one reporting this issue so far. Let me know...

Evan in CA

Dec 4, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you rebooted your computer, if not try that, you may need to clear your cookie cache.
I’am not on a pc Iam on a iPhone I will try a restart
Have you rebooted your computer, if not try that, you may need to clear your cookie cache. You are only one reporting this issue so far. Let me know...
just restate my iPhone and clear my web browser and the same thing shows up I call on get the the post about removing things from the river in Texes but no other post. I took a screen shot of what come up when I try to see post under Treasure hunting legal issues, and that is he same as the link you sent me. Thanks for your help. Hopefully Tom didn’t break it

Attachments

• 9243E9B9-3FF5-4498-9DA0-11D768D7D3C2.png
    9243E9B9-3FF5-4498-9DA0-11D768D7D3C2.png
    166.2 KB · Views: 32

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It still sounds like a cache issue, try doing a hard reset, not power reset..

Here is a link that explains how to do it on IPhones, there are 4 ways depending on the model.

Here is new link to main page too...

OP
OP
JohnDroid

JohnDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 1, 2012
Austin, TX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’am not on a pc Iam on a iPhone I will try a restart

just restate my iPhone and clear my web browser and the same thing shows up I call on get the the post about removing things from the river in Texes but no other post. I took a screen shot of what come up when I try to see post under Treasure hunting legal issues, and that is he same as the link you sent me. Thanks for your help. Hopefully Tom didn’t break it

I had a redirect that was breaking that... so I've removed it. That section now works but the bad redirect still might be cached. I had to open a different browser to verify that it now works. Not sure how to clear the cache on Safari for iPhone.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
This is an aggravating feature that happens now.
Click on the bell and the ad covers the content.

Attachments

• AB4D43CE-438A-4FD2-8419-ED757F973E99_1_201_a.jpeg
    AB4D43CE-438A-4FD2-8419-ED757F973E99_1_201_a.jpeg
    98.7 KB · Views: 38

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Enlarge the photo and the frigging ad takes out part of the enlargement.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is an aggravating feature that happens now.
Click on the bell and the ad covers the content.
I haven't seen a single ad, Will have admins check... Are you using an ad blocker?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread