Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

stevieyoung1

Greenie
Jan 7, 2013
Hi I'm a newbie from ohio and have just started my journey in detecting and have already found some interesting things and can't wait to show my finds and what every one else is finding and learn some new things

lmwilliams

Jan 5, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Joined site over the weekend after reading so many informative blogs. Living in Indiana rather limits the gold panning so I've bought some bags in the past for some fun. We do a lot of fossil and geode hunting. I also have two rock tumblers and have been making a lot of jewelry for friends at work and family. Glad I found the site and am looking forward to being a member!

papatom

Dec 13, 2012
Fredericksburg, Texas
Detector(s) used
None yet
I am so new to this, I have not bought a detector yet. I have been interested in this sort of idea since I was in Collage in Huntsville, Texas. I retired from the prison system in Texas a few years ago and moved closer to my hometown of Valentine, Texas. After I buy the correct detector that is the firs place I plan n going. I know where all the treasure is buried. I currently live in Fredericksburg, Texas and enjoy every minute of my retirement. Would like to join others from this area.
[email protected]

berengr

Jan 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi All Again - I messed up the first Hello, sorry about that, new laptop. Anyway, just saying that I am takin' up the sport again, been away from it awhile, again, hello and thanks, berengr.

mrmrsbenoit

Jan 9, 2013
NE Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:thumbsup:Hi from Texas and a Begginer dectector just bought a Bounty Hunter Discovery 1100 today and my kids and me found a 5" diameter metal ring with a some kind of a latch on it about 6" under the ground rusted up. it's still soaking. oh and 5 old nails about 4" in the groud all in a small section of the back yard. the area used to be an old dairy farm land some of the old corals or still in the woods near the area. I have just got on the site tonight and already have learned alot thanks.:thumbsup:

gildersleevec

Jan 10, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all, I have recently (2 years ago) moved from Iowa to Montana and am lucky enough to live on property that has an abandoned gold mine. I am have always loved finding old relics of the past and look forward to all kinds of goodies that I may find. I do not know much about this art so am interested in any suggestions anyone may have. I look forward to chatting with you.

DigitNY

Jan 1, 2013
Cortlandt NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab 305, Fisher CZ70 Pro, Garrett pro point
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi I'm a newbie from ohio and have just started my journey in detecting and have already found some interesting things and can't wait to show my finds and what every one else is finding and learn some new things

Welcome

ground pirate

Jan 10, 2013
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello from N. AZ-new to the hobby- will be going out hunting with the wife after we decide on a detector

bci101tractors

Jan 10, 2013
US
Detector(s) used
whites dfx
garret 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the welcome, im looking for advice on rockshelter digging. Where to start...
Thanks

Daniel77

Jan 9, 2013
Belle Vernon , Pa
Detector(s) used
Cobra
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hello my name is Daniel Mendicino I've been treasure hunting for about ten min... I am fairly to this whole Internet thing so bare with me pls....

David+Jodi

Jan 11, 2013
Washington
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi! Newbs in Washington State. Looking forward to treasures! Any suggestions for the Pierce County/Key Peninsula area and/or associations or groups we could join locally?

jefe43

Greenie
Jan 11, 2013
Silverdale, WA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi all,
New to metal detecting here. Just purchased a Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II to get started with. I am in Silverdale Washington so if anyone knows of any good spots or more importantly where to stay away from, let me know!

Jefe

Pirategirl 11

Jan 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morning all, I am from Long Island, New York. New to site and just got back into dectecting after 30 years. What a change? This site is awesome such a wealth of information. Thanks to all the veterans out there with there posts. Happy Hunting!

B

benjaminfinley7

Morning Everyone, I am from Maryland & I just got into Coin Roll Hunting after being educated on investing in precious metals & I am stopping by to say hello to all!

Jan 12, 2013
winter haven fl
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hello all new to the site and new to metal detecting been doing about 3 months now im still learning and would like any advice given

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions