Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greetings From Texas...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard BecketTanner! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Texas for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
Iis there a Specific Thread to Post Pictures for information? (Need Info on a Cannon Ball)
metal_detector.gif
Post a New Thread on Our Discoveries > What Is It?...

looschange

Jul 1, 2017
wyandotte
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good Morning all I'm a newbe to the sight and also metal detecting my name is carl I live in Wyandotte Michigan looking forward to meting an doing some hunting with you all

aylam

Greenie
Jul 5, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi .. I'm a new member here .. i am from Arabic land and i will share my finds and discuss treasure hunted

rankeny

Jul 10, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Newbie from Shoshoni, Wyoming. I have been an avid outdoorsman all of my life. At age 61, I decided to finally figure out what kind of rocks/minerals I have been trampling over all of my life. Heck, I didn't even know I am living in a rock hound's paradise.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Newbie from Shoshoni, Wyoming. I have been an avid outdoorsman all of my life. At age 61, I decided to finally figure out what kind of rocks/minerals I have been trampling over all of my life. Heck, I didn't even know I am living in a rock hound's paradise.
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Wyoming for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

walker1200

Jul 10, 2017
Albany, NY
Detector(s) used
NM Anfibio Multi
ML Equinox 800
ML CTX-3030
Tesoro DeLeon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello folks!
I'm new to metal detecting but already loving it! I like to detect all over, including underwater while scuba diving. Looking forward to meeting up with folks in the future.

-Kerry (the male version)

Ladyrebel

Jul 21, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im new to this site. Im from Tennessee. I enjoy all types of treasure hunting.

Coil-2-Soil

Mar 21, 2017
East Coast
Detector(s) used
3030 and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome! You came to the right place. You see all kinds of cool things pulled up. HH

SRosajr

Jul 26, 2017
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle 2 SL, Teknetics Delta 4000 and Whites Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greetings from South Jersey! Not new to MDing but new to the forum, hoping I can learn some helpful tips from people who know a lot more than I do...lol. I recently purchased a Whites Eagle 2 SL and am searching for any information I can find on this unit so I can use it to its full potential, so far I have figured out its a 1989 Eagle, in like new condition it has A LOT of different settings on it so far I've gotten used to doing the basics but want to get into the rest of the programming of it which is why I'm interested in getting info about using this unit..so far Ive been having a blast with it.

HH, S Rosa Jr

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greetings from South Jersey! Not new to MDing but new to the forum, hoping I can learn some helpful tips from people who know a lot more than I do...lol. I recently purchased a Whites Eagle 2 SL and am searching for any information I can find on this unit so I can use it to its full potential, so far I have figured out its a 1989 Eagle, in like new condition it has A LOT of different settings on it so far I've gotten used to doing the basics but want to get into the rest of the programming of it which is why I'm interested in getting info about using this unit..so far Ive been having a blast with it. HH, S Rosa Jr
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: New Jersey for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Stringtyer

Jul 29, 2017
The Old North State
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600
Tesoro Cutlass
Bounty Hunter Tracker II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greetings, All.

I have recently retired and have plenty of time to do the things I've wanted to do for quite some time, including treasure hunting. I've had a metal detector (Compass Magnum 240) for over 30 years but have not done more than casual searching. I dragged it out of its hiding place, sprayed the pots with contact cleaner and fired it up. Worked pretty well so I'm excited to get going with it. I tend toward DIY projects and am looking at some schematics for various detectors and will spend some time this fall following that path.

I've been researching gold in my area of North Carolina and have plotted out a few places that look likely. I'll be making a few day trips to try my hand at panning. I'm very interested in building a bazooka sluice.

My wife won't let me go dumpster diving so that avenue is not available.

Looking forward to meeting others on this site and enjoying this next phase in my life.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greetings, All.

I have recently retired and have plenty of time to do the things I've wanted to do for quite some time, including treasure hunting. I've had a metal detector (Compass Magnum 240) for over 30 years but have not done more than casual searching. I dragged it out of its hiding place, sprayed the pots with contact cleaner and fired it up. Worked pretty well so I'm excited to get going with it. I tend toward DIY projects and am looking at some schematics for various detectors and will spend some time this fall following that path.

I've been researching gold in my area of North Carolina and have plotted out a few places that look likely. I'll be making a few day trips to try my hand at panning. I'm very interested in building a bazooka sluice.

My wife won't let me go dumpster diving so that avenue is not available.

Looking forward to meeting others on this site and enjoying this next phase in my life.
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: North Carolina for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread