Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad to have started my journey into the vast world of metal detecting within the last few months...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum: Canada for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your country.

ZIMKIM

Greenie
Jul 9, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All! I am new to this site as you have noticed. I am wanting to get back into a few old passions I used to have, and that is finding new places and possibly exploring. xender discord omegle I have a few things that keeps coming into my mind that I had almost forgotten about. One is a cave in Missouri thats not listed. Others are the possibility of old myths from the family finding out if they are true. Ya never know. It's the thrill of seeking out the answers. With all this being said I may be turning to you guys for some guidance and learning how to follow through on my quest.
Thank You

Our goal is to be the place to go to when you have treasure hunting questions, sharing finds and discuss treasure hunting in general.

Last edited:
Aug 16, 2019
Holt, Florida
Detector(s) used
minelab eqinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, I currently live in Hotl, Florida. Orginally from Bogalusa La, I go to Belle Chasse La at least once a month for drill. I purchased first detecor about a month ago.

GrannyB

Aug 22, 2019
Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello GrannyB here from ArizArizona. I'm new to treasure hunting and hope I can get some questions answered here. I hope I can be of some value to this forum also. I'm looking forward to getting out there and hunting relics! (As soon as it cools off lol)

Brandon1981

Greenie
Jul 21, 2013
Bristol, TN
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT GOLD PRO
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hi names Brandon and I've been gold prospecting since April 2013 when I got the gold fever bad. My parents had moved to Goldvien, Virginia and they took me to Monroe Park to gold pan and I was hooked. After that I joined the club in the area and have great access to an amazing creek. Now I'm doing A LOT of research to get me in a good area without getting in trouble. Northwest North Carolina seems to be the closest with a lot of creeks. Also love finding quartz crystal, gems, and minerals. I'm a rockhound also. Looking for good down to earth people to go prospecting with.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Zippidy~Do~Daa

Aug 24, 2019
Wisconsin
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Everyone. I'm brand spankin new at detecting. My detector will be delivered in a couple of days. I'm excited to begin my new adventure. Just wanted to say hi to everyone and will be keeping in touch.

A new detector friend.

Zippidy~Do~Daa

DetectorRob

Aug 27, 2019
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter quick draw pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm happy to be here. I live around Roseville / Mt.Clemens / Clinton Township area of Michigan. Getting my detector today and can't wait to hit up the school.

Lynxruf

Sep 2, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all from a hound of all things animal, vegetable and mineral..
Lynxruf

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all from a hound of all things animal, vegetable and mineral..
Lynxruf
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Lynxruf! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

Dirt Hawk

Tenderfoot
Sep 8, 2019
Augusta, Kansas
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Howdy all! First day here so still traipsing through all the subjects and details. I'm in Kansas and recently retired. I have a beginners devise to start with but have already found a class ring at a sandpit lake and a 1 inch meteorite in the Smoky Hills! :icon_thumright: I look forward to learning from you all and sharing some dirt searching experiences. Is there a Kansas Group on this site? If so I would like to join up. Thanks!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions