Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello! Newbie here from Florida...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum: Florida for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

frggr118

Tenderfoot
Dec 24, 2020
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Simplex+
nokta pinpointer
garrett at pinpointer
garret atmax
equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi I live in OK and am new to metal detecting. Bought my first detector (simplex plus) late last year and it takes all my free time, love it.

higpicker

Jun 14, 2021
Reno, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi from Reno, NV.! I'm new here and am looking for new places to explore with a metal detector.

thanks,

Mike (higpicker)

KevinJH

Jul 20, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi,
Another newbie here, a Brit living in Belgium. Thank you for having me! I have what must be the ultimate newbie questions for which I would be very grateful for any replies. 1. I've ordered a 350 km magnet, I assume it will be OK in my car with all the moden gismos/SATNAV etc. therein. 2. How far should I keep the magnet away from credit cards and mobile phones? Thank you for your patience!

saimonsays

Jul 24, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello! Another Newbie Here,

My family makes sculptures in silver and gold. 50 years already and that got me into collecting.

Hope to share my future finds, I move a lot between Mexico & Israel so a lot of ancient lands to find treasures!

Last edited by a moderator:

Aplguy

Jul 12, 2021
Ormond Beach, Fl
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good evening world. I?m located in Volusia County Florida near the Beach. I?m in my 30?s and have always wanted to medal detect. I?m new here, new to Florida and very new to Medal Detecting. If you are local and would like to meet up and hit the Beach don?t hesitate to reach out.

ARROW1

Greenie
Jul 29, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello from Phoenix

Treasurenet.com is a friendly community dedicated to all kinds of treasure hunting!

Our goal is to be the place to go to when you have treasure hunting questions, sharing finds and discuss treasure hunting in general.

To keep the place friendly, we ask that every new member post up an introduction thread letting us know a little bit about themselves.

Please help us keep this site friendly and informative! Thanks in advance.

Started panning and detecting for gold, AZ is a wonderful state.

Turfhogg

Aug 7, 2021
Chico ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi my names David I’m from Northern California from a little city named Chico I’ve been prospecting for a few years now and I’m always reading this site trying to learn more and I just decided why not join. Good luck to everyone out there in finding what you wish. Enjoy your evening.

CarynB

Aug 9, 2021
Oregon
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello!! I?m new here. I found this while searching for sites to help me identify rocks and agates from the beaches and rivers of Oregon. I love collecting rocks and agates, and get especially excited about Jasper. But also just unique rocks. I want to learn more about them so I can identify all of the great finds while I?m exploring. Thanks!!

co gold digger

Tenderfoot
Aug 14, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi new guy here really hoping to learn alot from you guys an gals and happy at the chance to pick ya'lls brains

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread