Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi new guy here...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). You might also consider adding your state (or country) to your displayed profile (SETTINGS -> EDIT PROFILE) so if you ask a question, etc. - members may have more success helping you (your location may help etc.)...

Pushing5150

Greenie
Aug 15, 2021
Louisville Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello from Louisville Ky, I'm new to detecting but I have always enjoyed hunting for all things interesting and/or unique. I'm very passionate about all things outside our world and anything that may have a story to tell. I'm looking forward to seeing things found by others and getting feedback on my finds. So excited! Thank You for having me!

Baja David K

Aug 27, 2021
SoCal
Primary Interest:
Other
Good day everyone! Just joined up after doing a search here for info on a couple of Spanish shipwrecks. I noticed a friend of mine is a member (PegLeg...) as I looked at some forums. So, I decided to sign up, as well! My interests are historical treasures of facts, not loot. I am the author of 'Baja California Land of Missions' and co-author of 'Old Missions of the Californias' and I write monthly articles on history and travel for the Baja Bound Bulletin. If you seek history, maps, photos, or links about Baja California. Today, I came here seeking any info on the Spanish galleons 'San Felipe' and 'San Juanillo' which wrecked on the coast of Baja California. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good day everyone! Just joined up after doing a search here for info on a couple of Spanish shipwrecks. I noticed a friend of mine is a member (PegLeg...) as I looked at some forums. So, I decided to sign up, as well! My interests are historical treasures of facts, not loot. I am the author of 'Baja California Land of Missions' and co-author of 'Old Missions of the Californias' and I write monthly articles on history and travel for the Baja Bound Bulletin. If you seek history, maps, photos, or links about Baja California. Today, I came here seeking any info on the Spanish galleons 'San Felipe' and 'San Juanillo' which wrecked on the coast of Baja California. Thank you!

Welcome Baja David. Only paying supporting vendors can post their business web addresses, it also violates our rules to try to direct members to websites that compete with Treasurenet.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good day everyone!...I am the author of 'Baja California Land of Missions' and co-author of 'Old Missions of the Californias' and I write monthly articles on history and travel for the Baja Bound Bulletin...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum: California for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey there, new here...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). You might also consider adding your state (or country) to your displayed profile (SETTINGS -> EDIT PROFILE) so if you ask a question, etc. - members may have more success helping you (your location may help etc.)...

claypile

Mar 12, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the group! Its nice to know that this group is growing and so alive. May this forum serves as your guide =)

Talljohn

Sep 17, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New to the site, 74 y.o. just getting into the hobby.got my Ace 300 2 wks ago and soon discovered I needed a pinpointer, got a white 120 bullseye which wouldn't detect a dime at a 1/4" until I opened it up and tweaked the potentiometer a little, now it's good to about 3". Hope to find a few coins, if nothing else I'll get some excersise, Lol. Any advise is greatly appreciated!

CreakyDigger

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2019
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
White's Spectra v3; Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TreasureNet! Take a look around the Forums (link top left area of your screen) and you will find all kinds of advice.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New to the site...just getting into the hobby...
tn_md.gif

Rando Wendt

Tenderfoot
Sep 13, 2021
Chandler Arizona
Detector(s) used
Divining rod
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rando. Arizona native. Explored and still exploring the Valley and mountains in the Sonoran Desert. The Superstitions are my favorite.

Sep 22, 2021
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 540
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Pro Find 35 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone! I'm new to TNet, but not to the hobby. I've been detecting for 9 years, my husband got me started into this and I have no regrets! I love history and unearthing it is always exciting for me. My machines of choice are anything Minelab, but I started out with a Teknetics Omega. Most notable find I have would be a 3 ringer I found in VA soil in 2013 on my first metal detecting hunt. My husband and I have a 4 year old who also loves to go digging with us. I'm happy to be here and happy to share in a hobby I had no idea that existed 10 years ago!

She-Ra

Sep 23, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, I?m new. Just joined now. Do you guys know anything about rocks, gems, or minerals? That?s mostly what I?m into. I do a lot of rock collecting on my beach trips. Is this a good site for that?

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, I?m new...Do you guys know anything about rocks, gems, or minerals...
tn_md.gif

tn_metal_detector.gif
You might consider browsing ROCKS/GEMS...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread