Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Whirlydocr

Greenie
Aug 25, 2022
Covington, Ga
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum: Georgia for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
Thanks for the tip. Been looking all over

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello I'm another newbie and from New Hampshire,looking forward to using this site it looks informative.
Welcome to a fine site

bestbuybruce

Tenderfoot
Apr 7, 2006
Martinsburg WV
Detector(s) used
White's for over 40 years.. Now the White's MXT All Pro.
I can't remember when I first posted on TreasureNet, I'm sure over 20 years ago, or abouts. I guess being I didn't post for some time I got newbie status. I used to be out of Syracuse NY then 2001 came to WV. I have hunted for over 40 years. All my posts and pictures have gone. I do have a "Tube video site" KD8GIS Bruce

Last edited:

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't remember when I first posted on TreasureNet, I'm sure over 20 years ago, or abouts. I guess being I didn't post for some time I got newbie status. I used to be out of Syracuse NY then 2001 came to WV. I have hunted for over 40 years. All my posts and pictures have gone. I do have a "Tube video site" KD8GIS Bruce
Welcome back BestbuyBruce :)
what machine are you using ? ?

bestbuybruce

Tenderfoot
Apr 7, 2006
Martinsburg WV
Detector(s) used
White's for over 40 years.. Now the White's MXT All Pro.
Welcome back BestbuyBruce :)
what machine are you using ? ?
I had a hard time doing it, The XL Pro is a beast! But I sold it and got a White's MXT All Pro. Love it! Been using White's for all the 40 years I have detected. My "Tube page" is "KD8GIS Bruce" Enjoy and share it! I'll be posting more from where I found this...

Attachments

• 1788 Obs.jpg
    1788 Obs.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 35
  • 1788 Rev.jpg
    1788 Rev.jpg
    666.3 KB · Views: 34

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have the newbie status because you have only made a 6 posts, status changes as post count goes up.

KodyB

Aug 28, 2022
Treasurenet.com is a friendly community dedicated to all kinds of treasure hunting!

Our goal is to be the place to go to when you have treasure hunting questions, sharing finds and discuss treasure hunting in general.

To keep the place friendly, we ask that every new member post up an introduction thread letting us know a little bit about themselves.

Please help us keep this site friendly and informative! Thanks in advance.
I’m new to TreasureNet myself.
I’ve been detecting for little over 2.5 years and from the first day I went detecting I knew it was going to be a major part of my life. I detect about 3-4 times per week and sometimes more. This past month I’ve detected 24 days…lol
I started with the Ace 250 for about a 2 weeks and quickly realized I wanted a better detector so my buddy let me use his AT Pro then I bought the Nokta Simplex and loved it! Used it for over a year then by surprise I Won/Given the Nokta Legend and it was a game changer. I have found so many cool relics and coins with it.
This is my first post and will be posting more regularly with all my new finds.

Happy Hunting everyone!!

Tracey845

Tenderfoot
Oct 23, 2022
Treasurenet.com is a friendly community dedicated to all kinds of treasure hunting!

Our goal is to be the place to go to when you have treasure hunting questions, sharing finds and discuss treasure hunting in general.

To keep the place friendly, we ask that every new member post up an introduction thread letting us know a little bit about themselves.

Please help us keep this site friendly and informative! Thanks in advance.
Hello - I am happy to have found this site - and I look forward to posting finds. I live in Orange County, NY - and spend a lot of my spare time looking down! My father was an incredible metal detectorist, as well as a rockhound and history buff - and I was fortunate enough to spend my weekends with him when I was growing up. Now all grown up, I continue the search! SADLY, I was never taught how to use the metal detector (I may not have shown enough interest back then..) but I have a few (probably really decent ones) in my possesion, and I sure would love to learn. However, I have found plenty without it - points, pottery, artifacts, etc, and rocks and gems. I am very active in my community all things history - and been a part of hosting a super cool "Artifact Hunt" for our locals - on private land that had for centuries been utilzed as a campsite. That land is not available now - scouting new ones for next year. I strongly believe it is important to introduce others to the thrill of the "hunt". I also know - ask my friends - that if there is something awesome to be found, I WILL find it. Have shovel, will drive. Cheers and good luck!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm new here and it's pretty interesting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Timothyloves! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country)...

alf1978

Greenie
Nov 14, 2022
Hi all i am 40 years old live in Europe new to treasure hunting, found the TreasureNet surfing the web and will read many posts here ...

river roamer

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2022
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II Excalibur 1000 Equinox 900
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hello all.
New to this site but not to metal detecting. Got the bug back in 1981.
Recently retired so I have a lot more time on my hands.
I live on the East Coast so I prefer to hunt in the water.
Recently purchased a new Minelab Excalibur II to use in place of my old and well used Excalibur 1000 that is in need of repair.
Ed

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all.
New to this site...used Excalibur 1000 that is in need of repair..
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard River Roamer! You didn't list your state in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state...

You might consider posting your problem with your Metal Detector on BRANDS > MINELAB > EQUINOX > EXCALIBUR and see if any member has a suggestion.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread