What Alcoholic Beverage Got You So Sick, You NEVER Drank it Again?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey it's a step up from Old Milwaukee!
Hey, don't knock Old Milwaukee, it was my mother's favorite beer. LOL Just joking.

I was never a Budweiser fan so I once I joined the military stationed in Colorado it was Coors, then PBRs, then Millers, when I went to Okinawa it became San Miguels, then Heikens. Now it is either Coronas or Yuengling.

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
I grew up in a small ranching community in Western Colorado . One of the the wild girls when her parents went out of town would throw a party.She would clean the bath tub out with clorox and after washing it all down. Then would be pored in ever clear and hawaiian punch with watermelon and pineapple all cut up it was called jungle juice. I remember all are car keys would be put away for the night what a party but in the morning omg.
The adults in the subdivision I grew up in in the 70’s had annual summer neighborhood parties in which they’d sterilize a new trash can, everyone would bring their booze of choice and pour it in till half full, then add chunks of fruit and let it age for a couple hours. “Trash can!” Party on! Carried that idea over to college parties when I moved out of state.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anything stronger than wine is poisen.
So that bottle with the skull and crossbones is better than wine ? ? ?

I get it... it was a farce to scare me away from drinking it.

Last edited:

SweatyPotato47

Jul 19, 2022
Tequila.

[FONT=&quot]Tequila Night at Brother's Bar-B-Q, in Soho, NY, 1993 - Four of us had a bar bill of $730.00 that fateful night. I woke up the next morning on the floor in my boss' house, with a fake hand and a real cat curled up on my chest, and Matt's wife screaming, "Get him off my Persian Rug!"[/FONT]:skullflag:
I'm not legal age, but when I was 8 or 9 I drank so much lemonade that I projectile vomited until every ounce of it was gone

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread