dontno.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 419
  • old.JPG
    old.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 412

mavrick03

Sep 29, 2004
Stafford Va
first ones appear to be a pack buckel and the round objects look like button backs take pics of the other side of the round objects and also a side profile
second item is a saddle blanket end
3rd item im not sure of
last item not sure of either

mav

Upvote 0

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
3rd. Item may be a Gasket of some type. Not shure. I have one in my finds collection also. <> Fourth item, just a WILD, FAR OUT GUESS from looking at it. looks to me like it may have had a wire connected to the end toward the right & that the end towards the left may have slid onto something to make an electrical connection. sort of like the slide on pieces that connect wires to speakers ??? the tongue may have been a release lever, used when disconnecting it

Upvote 0

John Dyer

Tenderfoot
Jul 27, 2004
The last item appears to be a rubber boot latch. Had them when we were kids. You place a loop over the latch and then fold it back. Worked well until they got covered with snow and then they were very difficult to remove.

Upvote 0
C

czman

Buckram is right about the 3rd item...bottom or top plate of a small clock or watch.

Upvote 0
C

Charles,Oak Island

the round items in the 1st pic next to the buckel looks like the cap end of shotgun shells with a couple of the primers missing.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread