What can you create with "thoughts".

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing with out a little elbow grease..

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
Some might say we create everything with thoughts. Others say the universe is just a dream and someday the Godhead will awake.
Why the concern if it's just a dream?
Can we pinch ourselves awake. Awake to what?
The older I become, the less I know. I might understand more but know less.

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
Well?

GOD Bless

Chris

Balance or unbalance, within your mind. Nothing outside of the mind...unless you physically act on them; and even then you are only affecting that which has already been created. Thoughts can affect matter, but not 'create' it.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Balance or unbalance, within your mind. Nothing outside of the mind...unless you physically act on them; and even then you are only affecting that which has already been created. Thoughts can affect matter, but not 'create' it.

Do we create our thoughts or just think them.

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
We just think them. There are a multitude of factors that fashion our thoughts. Are we our Ego, or are we the watcher?

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
As do I. But it takes constant vigilance. Ego is a tough nut to crack.

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
Be still. Know that I Am. Be In The World but Not Of It.

Admonitions of the Observer to the Receptacle through which He Observes? In return for that acquiescence of Self we are promised Everlasting Life on another plane.

Spiritual Possession? Or a coat of armor worn by the Ego against powerlessness and uncertainty in the physical world?

Who is Self?

It seems to me that the question is not Where your thoughts come from, but WHO is thinking them.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Be still. Know that I Am. Be In The World but Not Of It.

Admonitions of the Observer to the Receptacle through which He Observes? In return for that acquiescence of Self we are promised Everlasting Life on another plane.

Spiritual Possession? Or a coat of armor worn by the Ego against powerlessness and uncertainty in the physical world?

Who is Self?

It seems to me that the question is not Where your thoughts come from, but WHO is thinking them.

A very small % of humanity will ever understand the meaning of life,I THANK GOD for what HE has revealed to me!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread