signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe like one of those lava lamps. Rememebr the sun is not solid like the earth's core.

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For lack of better theory, maybe this fits. I can understand that the planets are connected to the Sun. But the tidal connection from the planets to the Sun would be at the equator. When a Solar cycle starts, the Sunspots start at the latitudes, then fill in and move to the equator, back to minimum. It must be something like a lava lamp. Planets the size of peas, compared to the Sun, the size of a basketball. Are connected equatorial, but cause Sunspots at the latitudes. Crazy.

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just happened upon this video. Don't know if this Dzhanibekov effect explains it but maybe.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wasn't even looking foro this. Must have been bored when I clicked on it, or some subconscious cue. Then I saw the spinning handle flipping back and forth and immediately thought about the sun's magnetic poles flipping. I would add that extra gravity from Jupiter's, Earth's and Venus' alignment is probably enough to cause the imbalance. Then things settle down again until the next alignment. Well, it seems plausible, anyway.

Last edited:

scilover

May 31, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting to know that the sun’s north and south pole will switch places every 11 years. From what I know, as the magnetic fields changes, the amount of activity on the Sun's surface such as sunspots and solar flares will also change.

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GOD Almighty created it all and man will never get it figured out. WHY NOT ?? If man can figure it all out he will be equal with GOD. Take a serious look at DNA, Some
have kept digging and found more. STILL, no one will get it all because GOD has total control on everything.
I suppose it would be interesting to learn more about the sun and how it works. Have fun with it while you can because we all are like grass, here today, gone tomorrow.

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting to know that the sun’s north and south pole will switch places every 11 years. From what I know, as the magnetic fields changes, the amount of activity on the Sun's surface such as sunspots and solar flares will also change.

From what I've learned from the science of the Sun is. As the Sun begins another Solar cycle, Sunspots begin to appear N and S of the equator, forming 2 bands at the latitudes. As the Suns magnetic poles shift to reverse, the Sunspots increase in number, then migrate toward an equatorial single band. Doesn't explain much. Or it's just a big orange glowing ball, to the non science types.

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Then there's the Earth-facing quiet effect. Where flaring Sunspots start to decay when facing Earth, only to flare up again as they turn away. Crazy! I noticed this happening near the end of cycle 24. It doesn't make good predictable Dowsing, (Sunspot decay). Solar cycle 23 was a strong one. High flux, multiple Sunspots flaring, and no Earth facing quiet. I'm still looking forward to it, weak or not Solar cycle 25.

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look at how strong Solar cycle 23, when I learned to dowse, was, compared to the upcoming predicted cycle 25's strength might be. Much weaker!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200618-180923_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20200618-180923_YouTube.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 66
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Magnets make great dowsing amplifiers. Maybe someday you will find out.

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look at how strong Solar cycle 23, when I learned to dowse, was, compared to the upcoming predicted cycle 25's strength might be. Much weaker!

Quite the diffrence in Solar cycle 25 predictions. I favor the purple dot one myself.

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New prediction Solar cycle 25

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200630-073344_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20200630-073344_YouTube.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 59