What do ya,ll think about the new Duck guys detecting show?

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 3
OP
OP
C

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think it may be on FoxNation or Fox Streaming or whatever they call it and I don,t do that so I won,t see it but would if I could just to watch Si,s antics!

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think it may be on FoxNation or Fox Streaming or whatever they call it and I don,t do that so I won,t see it but would if I could just to watch Si,s antics!

I tried to watch a few of the detecting shows, but was put off by the poor metal detecting methods or silliness. I am sure there must be some good shows out there though. I may give this one a whirl just to see what the duck guys do. Thanks for telling us.

OP
OP
C

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tried to watch a few of the detecting shows, but was put off by the poor metal detecting methods or silliness. I may give this one a whirl just to see what the duck guys do. Thanks for telling us.
Just a heads up! Probably going to be a lot of silliness in this one considering that,s what they specialize in.But maybe a decent show anyhow.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just a heads up! Probably going to be a lot of silliness in this one considering that,s what they specialize in.But maybe a decent show anyhow.
Silliness is ok if just for the sake of silliness. But when silly with intention of serious detecting then hard for me to dig it.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I,ve seen advertised a lot lately that the Robertsons of Duck hunting fame have a new show with the clan metal detecting. I like the Robertson bunch and have no particular bias against this,but was wondering what ya,ll think.
Ok, I live under a mossy rock.
Never heard of the Duck hunting race/clan.:dontknow:
So much for being in the know. 😅

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are not an employee of the duck folks,are
Duck Dynasty. Self made wealth.

OP
OP
C

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look up the Robertson Duck Commanders,they make Duck calls,dang good ones too.Phil Robertson is the patriarch of the clan.The show Duck Dynasty was a hit for many years but Phil ran afoul of the Politically Correct movement and got cancelled. Interesting story of how a bunch of Louisiana good ole boys made good. Millionaires now,the whole bunch.

OP
OP
C

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You kind of remind me of Si.
I can think of worse guys to be compared to.I could have a good talk with Si,over a couple dozen do-nuts.For a skinny dude he can sure pack them away.Any body that carries around a plastic glass of ice tea wherever he goes can,t be all bad!:laughing7: No mistaking me for Si,i probably got 50 pounds at least on him!:occasion14:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Look up the Robertson Duck Commanders,they make Duck calls,dang good ones too.Phil Robertson is the patriarch of the clan.The show Duck Dynasty was a hit for many years but Phil ran afoul of the Politically Correct movement and got cancelled. Interesting story of how a bunch of Louisiana good ole boys made good. Millionaires now,the whole bunch.
So it's a Dynasty not a race or clan.
Ya now I have heard that show.
Never watched it though.

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I predict it will trigger more sales of the pallets of detectors that appear at Costco, so we will see a spike in the amount of open holes with trash laying next to the holes from the new, wannabe treasure hunters that just don't get it!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I figure if I have nothing good to say........................

000aaa.jpg

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread