What do ya,ll think about the new Duck guys detecting show?

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 3

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I,ve seen advertised a lot lately that the Robertsons of Duck hunting fame have a new show with the clan metal detecting. I like the Robertson bunch and have no particular bias against this,but was wondering what ya,ll think.
My thought was oh no now more people will metal detect I already can't find places anymore that haven't been beat to death here lol. Along with oh no more people out that don't metal detect properly(been seeing lots of holes not filled and garbage left in many spots lately).

ticndig

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2009
Cumberland Va
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T-2-SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wonder what machine they will use on the show :evil5:
uncle-si-metal-detector.jpg

OP
OP
C

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My thought was oh no now more people will metal detect I already can't find places anymore that haven't been beat to death here lol. Along with oh no more people out that don't metal detect properly(been seeing lots of holes not filled and garbage left in many spots lately).
Probably result in a lot of detectors bought and used maybe one or two times,then tossed in the corner and forgotten.

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Probably result in a lot of detectors bought and used maybe one or two times,then tossed in the corner and forgotten.
That I'm sure lol. My brother's wanted to go with me a few times upon finding nothing but trash they were then done with even trying. People expect instant rewards and that really most times isn't how this works. Takes lots of patience, luck, and research.

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What I wish they would do is get very excited about digging up trash, especially pulltabs and canslaw and comment how the price of Aluminum is going to sky-rocket!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions