What do ya,ll think about the new Duck guys detecting show?

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 3

Winchester416

Feb 18, 2022
Look up the Robertson Duck Commanders,they make Duck calls,dang good ones too.Phil Robertson is the patriarch of the clan.The show Duck Dynasty was a hit for many years but Phil ran afoul of the Politically Correct movement and got cancelled. Interesting story of how a bunch of Louisiana good ole boys made good. Millionaires now,the whole bunch.
They didn’t get canceled!!!
Phil spoke truth, the mob attacked him and tried to get him to retract what he said...
He and his whole family stood their ground, the family said we can stop doing the show... The network back peddled so fast you wouldn’t believe it!

The family ended the show a few seasons later, because they wanted to do other things...

King Canslaw

Nov 30, 2017
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I,ve seen advertised a lot lately that the Robertsons of Duck hunting fame have a new show with the clan metal detecting. I like the Robertson bunch and have no particular bias against this,but was wondering what ya,ll think
I meet with them boys wonce down ware they lif. good fellas whom raelly do love God an othur peeple i will wach thare show.

OP
OP
C

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They didn’t get canceled!!!
Phil spoke truth, the mob attacked him and tried to get him to retract what he said...
He and his whole family stood their ground, the family said we can stop doing the show... The network back peddled so fast you wouldn’t believe it!

The family ended the show a few seasons later, because they wanted to do other things...
I meant Phil got cancelled,as by the cancel culture crowd,you don,t see him much anymore.For the record,I agree with what you say and what Phil said,I like the whole bunch!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread