Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well still trying to verify authenticity of it. Working on a map dowsing project they snapped a photo at the site, and she was in it but younger looking. Dress was same identical even appearence on bottom edge. Possible they could have used a painting found on Internet, except this happened in another country (without knowing where I live). Even if by random chance, none of them know anything except finally told them. In their photo she had on black Shawnee war paint a rare design of it. Seems too much coincidence to me (to not be real). The photo I posted here is from Mishawaka city website give you a screenshot. Have seen similar photos before supposed to be captured from a trail cam.

Attachments

• mishawaka-princess-seal.jpg
    mishawaka-princess-seal.jpg
    272.2 KB · Views: 35
  • mishawaka-princess.jpg
    mishawaka-princess.jpg
    793.6 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well still trying to verify authenticity of it. Working on a map dowsing project they snapped a photo at the site, and she was in it but younger looking. Dress was same identical even appearence on bottom edge. Possible they could have used a painting found on Internet, except this happened in another country (without knowing where I live). Even if by random chance, none of them know anything except finally told them. In their photo she had on black Shawnee war paint a rare design of it. Seems too much coincidence to me (to not be real). The photo I posted here is from Mishawaka city website give you a screenshot. Have seen similar photos before supposed to be captured from a trail cam.
Wow, doesn't sound like coincidence. Sounds like you're being guided down a/the path. Listen.....

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From what I can see, the site looks like a place on our property. I took some photos of the spot and those still are in my camera. Later going to compare with the photo they gave me.

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wanna give this a try and would like to get a pendulum to dowse maps??, any help would be appreciated...
If you have a new age or holistic store near, they usually have assortments of pendulums. Hard to explain... Just look for the one that feels right to you. The one I go to has a pendulum in the corner of the tray that almost repels your hand. Funny thing is it's been purchased and returned seven times. Pick the one that draws your eye hold it in your hand and you'll know. Hard to put into words.

Dragonasia

Jun 3, 2019
Asia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, it was a surprise. It’s in SE Asia. It was taken at a dig site. Even though the site was blessed, people report at least one of the diggers got sick. They are spooked.

Attachments

• 0416821F-F1A8-41CF-B201-9718639E4C83.jpeg
    0416821F-F1A8-41CF-B201-9718639E4C83.jpeg
    32.8 KB · Views: 48

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Yes, it was a surprise. It’s in SE Asia. It was taken at a dig site. Even though the site was blessed, people report at least one of the diggers got sick. They are spooked.
This is called Jinn (with the broader meaning of spirit or demon), Although generally invisible, jinn are supposed to be composed of thin and subtle bodies, they can change at will. They would favor the form of snakes, but also appear as scorpions, lizards or as humans. Not all Jinns are demons, God created both humans and jinn, both are accountable in the lifeafter for their deeds here in this worldly life. Jinn's life is separated from human's life, yet the Demons section of Jinn are not. Yes this is true, not superstition.. they mostly exist in places where humans don't live in deserted areas.. as said, they can take the shape of perons lived in past simply because they live thousands of years so they've seen the person they are impersonating!! However, they can impersonate humans or animals ONLY for seconds and disappear, this is because of the fact that when they take the shape of human or animal then this physical shape will govern them, meaning that if I fired a gun at them they can be killed as humans do, that is why they appear just instantly and disappear. That is why when someone is in a dig site for gold in a remote place they can show up sometimes in human shape to cause fear to humans because humans annoyed them in their deserted and bleak wilderness, and even they can cause harm to people who are digging and get sick.

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

That photo is cropped down to see the tree. I will try to get more complete photos up soon. The tree is a tall slim birch probably had a lower branch trimmed. I had more typed but my web browser suddenly closed, and this is only text it saved

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shawnee warrior painting with black war paint a close match to the girl.

Attachments

• Shawnee-Warrior-paint.jpg
    Shawnee-Warrior-paint.jpg
    338.2 KB · Views: 28
  • Shawnee-Warrior-paint_2.jpg
    Shawnee-Warrior-paint_2.jpg
    284.7 KB · Views: 29
  • ghost-lady-crop2Bcrop.jpg
    ghost-lady-crop2Bcrop.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 29

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From what I can see, the site looks like a place on our property. I took some photos of the spot and those still are in my camera. Later going to compare with the photo they gave me.
First impression is a Thai girl for some reason

Try these cropped different ways. If tree is our birch, she is facing west the direct for water in Native American traditions. The tree appears to have a reflection as if on water.

Attachments

• ghost-lady-crop.jpg
    ghost-lady-crop.jpg
    348.4 KB · Views: 31
  • ghost-lady-crop2.jpg
    ghost-lady-crop2.jpg
    556.3 KB · Views: 32

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When he first started, wasn't it about $25,000 he was offering people to prove dowsing or anything else paranormal?

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GE maps are only good to start with then dowse photos taken on site. Digital camera photos taken during a search produce better underground signals. You can still pick up a lot of site signals from satellite images.

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When he first started, wasn't it about $25,000 he was offering people to prove dowsing or anything else paranormal?
That was about when I figured out his offer was bogus. He tested a young girl that hit on everything he threw at her. He said her mother was giving her visual signals (get this) through a hole in the wall (3/4 inch). Only problem was the hole was a couple inches off the floor 3/4 full of cables with a rack of equipment in front of it. Even his observers said she should've gotten it.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If he had a real paranormal encounter himself, probably would try explaining away or tell it to get lost.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread